WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I really enjoy using Google Classroom to assign quizzes and homework. I can quickly and easily see which students have turned in the assignment and what the grade was. I can also send out announcements to the whole class all at once.

Rose Lee
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to create a classroom remotely. You can post assignments.

Kirsten Anderson
    Participant

I like that Google classroom allows me to message all students on the streaming board with up dates and assignments. It is also great that I am able to give grades and feedback through the assignments and access their work to see what they completed and struggled with.

DESHAUNDA WILSON
    Participant

google classroom is a great tool for communication with students.these include task assignment, comment, and grading student work; and student can submit their work, ask questions, or post questions for peer to answer.Google Classroom is a great tool that allows educators to distribute work, collect assignments, and communicate with students and guardians. Classroom is especially beneficial to secondary teachers who have multiple classes across multiple grades.

Ashvin Jaishankar
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool for organizing and keeping track of student assignments and assessments, though I have never used it for posing questions as part of an assessment (not sure that I would, as I think Google Forms is better suited for that). But for sharing resources, collecting and grading work, and providing almost instant feedback to students from the teacher (or vice versa), it’s hard to top Google Classroom.

Crista Joseph
    Participant

I use it to organize our lessons and for each day there is an agenda. I can also link the work that we do to each day’s post.

Paul Varano
    Participant

I can share resources and assignments to students that will always be available at the click of a button. Students can answer questions and respond to one another as well as give peer feedback.

Darryl Williams
    Participant

This is a great tool for grading and assigning work. We use this in our class. This was best used when students were at home. Engaging the students is easy because all they have to do is look at the stream in classroom and see their latest work.

Marlee Wood
    Participant

Student’s can keep track of assignments, post to discussions, and be reminded of due dates.

Weedaad ORourke
    Participant

I will never ever have to hear the infamous student excuses of:

1. Miss, I forgot my homework on the kitchen table,
    2. My dog ate it, or
    3. I left my notebook in class, and now it is missing!

Google classroom centralizes all info, assignments, helps all students with time management and organizational skills. Furthermore, my ICT gen ed counterpart has access, including parents, which provides sustained accountability throughout the school year. Not only can you see when students turned in their work, but when they first accessed and/or edited their work.

Heather Slagsvol
    Participant

Google Classroom helps the teacher to organize all of his or her classes and to post assignments, quizzes, and to give other important information to students within each class. The teacher can email an individual student, a group of students, all students, and even parents. It makes communication very easy and allows for quick feedback and instruction.

Christina Krasnyuk
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool for communication between teacher and students. It enables everything to be in one place between assignments, announcements and calendar. Lessons become more interactive during remote learning. This tool also allows parents to become and stay engaged as well since it is accessible to all.

Jodie Keating
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great took to increase productivity, engage students in learning and use in assessment or instruction because it contains all the elements of a working classroom down to a T, especially in terms of organizing everything and having everything available and on hand. It is customizable, and easy to use, especially when sending different work or notes to different students. It is also fantastic in allowing teachers to communicate directly with their students and allowing students to see one another’s work, at allowed times.

Leah Comparetto
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool to use for remote learners. When a student is learning from home it gives them a platform to go to to see all of the assignments they need to complete. It also allows the students to communicate with their classroom teacher and peers as if they were in their own personal classroom.

Jillian Ra
    Participant

Google classroom is an excellent tool for motivation, digital work, alternative work, and remote learning. Kids can access learning tools, websites, and worksheets posted by the teacher. If a child is absent they no longer have to wait until the return to access the work they missed. It allows teachers to go paperless and helps with student attention because they have the assignments at their fingertips.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.