WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Using the table of contents as an add on is a great to help my students stay organized and keep on top of their work.

Brittany Francke
    Participant

Paperpile is a great add-on for students to use when completing a research project/paper. It allows students to easily cite their information ad complete a bibliography.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Ad-Ons can be used in Google Doc assignments to better format and design lessons.
    The Table of Contents Ad-On can be used for students to more easily navigate large texts by topic without having to scroll up and down. Lucid Charts can be used to design effective and attention getting charts.

Rebecca Mastrocicco
    Participant

I would use the Texthelp Study Skills, JoeZoo Express to create rubrics and the Lucid Chart to access graphic organizers for my students.

Nicholas Pesola
    Participant

The two described in the video were great new things I hadn’t used before: Lucid Chart and Table of Contents. I was not aware of the Ad-Ons before, and had felt frustrated by the limited features of Google Docs until now. These will definitely enhance my materials.

Lani Lucas
    Participant

JoeZooExpress rubric creator is a great tool to help students self assess as they complete assignments.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

Lucid chart is helpful when adding graphic organizers. Also it’s good to know that we can add citations using Paperpile. This is a very helpful tool especially for students’ research papers.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I could underline concepts to help my ELL students and my strugglers readers.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

I think a rubric creator from Joe Zoo would be a really great resource to use with my students.

Eric Shapiro
    Participant

Joezoo’s rubric creator will save me countless hours trying to create one from nothing

John Mascia
    Participant

I could use it to show then how to write a research paper and properly cite sources.

Bonnie DelValle
    Participant

done

Patricia Thams
    Participant

I think lucid chart would be the most useful for upper elementary. It could be used for mind mapping information for a specific project.

LLOYD WATSON
    Participant

I could use gmath to insert equtions, mathematical formulas and symbols.

Christopher Loiodice
    Participant

With the extension Mind Mapping students have the ability to outline their papers, stories, or their notes in a non-linear way. This allows them to see their thoughts in a visual pattern.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.