WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 441 total)
  • Author
    Participant

New to google docs, I’m thrilled to see how they can be used. Words, pictures, info easily saved; plus a translation option for multi-lingual families. Amazing!

Jamilee Villamarin
    Participant

I can use google docs to enhance my student’s focus by Preparing interactive worksheets for them.

Kristen Sullivan
    Participant

Google Docs gives the functions of a word processor and allows students and teachers to create content

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

Google docs engages the students to actively and be able link up carts and link that they can look up right from the doc.

Alyssa Magagna
    Participant

I can create workshops tailored to my students’ needs and directly share it with them on Google classroom.

Michael Mirabella
    Participant

I can create worksheet for student, insert table, pictures, and links to websites

Michael Mirabella
    Participant

Students can easily conduct research using the Explore tool in google docs. They are able to find credible sources, cite them easily and take ownership over their work.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

I can creative interactive worksheets for my music students. I can create tables for the families of instruments where they can identify instruments. I can create quizzes for my music theory classes. The best feature for me is the translation option. I have a large population of ELL students who speak a wide variety of languages. I love how you can create a link to automatically translate the text.

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

I can prepare live documents for students with the availability of immediate feedback.

Silkia Melendez
    Participant

I can engage my students by using google docs to create assignments. They can create tables and complete math work. Interactive sheets can be created too.

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Google Docs allows you to create interactive and creative worksheets that will help engage your students and further their learning. Just to name a few things that it is capable of, you can add a table (with a number of different rows and columns), input pictures, and write on them, add hyperlinks, and use color to enhance the image.

Kelly Ruiz Diaz
    Participant

Google Docs allows for more flexibility in assignments and classwork. Students have more range to define words, look at hyperlinks that could further explain concepts, additionally if posted on google classroom the file doesn’t disappear and could be assigned again.

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

Google Docs allows me to be able to create personalized assignments using just about any feature I want/need (ie. maps, tables, graphs, papers, multiple choice, pictures, etc.). I can make the assignments interactive in such a way that students can work on it at any time/day and it will automatically save.

Ryanne Bakota
    Participant

Google docs is a helpful tool in which you can use a single shared spreadsheet for the whole class. I can use a shared google doc to facilitate collaboration.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

Google docs helps me to create engaging materials to enhance my teaching

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.