WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can you use Google Forms to increase your productivity, engage students in learning or increase assessment in instruction?

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

Google forms is an organized way to survey staff about important school topics, and can be used as a form of assessment where students can answer teacher-made questions based on something they recently learned.

dzhang2
    Participant

google forms is useful for gathering various information. It can be used to gather student general information, assessment of learning styles, or assessment of learning by answering teacher-made questions

athenasevastos
    Participant

You could use google forms to allow students to collaborate in the classroom. Assign students each a role and make it a mandatory assignment.

dinben127
    Participant

Surveys can be a quick way to assess through google forms.

jdifava
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to assign homework assignment and quizzes to students. It allows the teacher to see in real time which students are completing their task.

jtufano1012
    Participant

Google Forms is a good way to send out assignments and surveys to your classes to get feedback on upcoming activities and exams.

epalmieri23
    Participant

Can use Google forms as a quick and efficient way to survey students or use for assessments.

coachschlappich
    Participant

Google Forms allows the students to complete the assignment on their own time. It also saves me an incredible amount of time because all the calculations are done for me. The ability to sort and filter the data by each question on a spreadsheet is also helpful.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

Google Forms can be used to quickly survey students. For example, I would use this on the first day of school, or days leading up to it, to assess my students: name, age, interests, strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, what they hope to learn, their learning styles, etc. It’s like a get to know me.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

I can utilize google forms by quickly surveying students.

osullivan.kaitlin
    Participant

It can be used as an efficient way to survey students to make sure they are understanding the current topics/assignments.

leolatouche
    Participant

Google forms is a great tool for educators to use as an exit slip.

drallisondavis
    Participant

I can use google forms to collect information about students’ research mentors, titles, parent contact information, and other information that I need throughout the year.

ezbet5
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to collect data from students to see if they understand the work. It’s also great for obtaining information and contact numbers for all the students. If a student has a special need, it can be put here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.