WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Assessments with immediate feedback when submitted. I like to use multiple choice math questions and set the form so that students see their grades and each question’s correct answer as soon as they submit.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

Google forms are helpful for student surveys of all kinds. Forms are also helpful for formative and summative assessments. Students can answer multiple choice questions, and also give more in-depth answers with several sentences. It’s nice because they can get immediate feedback.

Yuh Fen Lee
    Participant

We can use google form to do quiz. It’s easy and simple to create.

Hong Yang
    Participant

I can use google forms to create tests/quizzes to assess student learning. I can also use google forms to create surveys to collect data/opinions from students.

Aqualyn Jones
    Participant

I can use Google forms for checks for understanding, quizzes, or exit tickets.

Nancy Odierno
    Participant

Google Forms can be used to gather information from students. It’s a good way to conduct a survey too!

Ruby Coombs
    Participant

Google forms allows me give students a survey or multiple choice quick quiz

Paul Varano
    Participant

Google forms can increase assessment by allowing students to show their understanding or misconceptions through a time-saving form.

Melissa Lisath
    Participant

Google forms is a great tool for student assessments.

Agata Gruszka-Jansen
    Participant

Google forms allows teachers to collect information, survey students, and assess their academic progress. I can use it to survey students in the beginning of the school year and to collect any information that is important. Google forms can also be useful for research projects.

Janet Canales
    Participant

Google forms is an organized way to survey staff about important topics. Google forms is useful for gathering various information and assessment of learning styles. Youcan use Google forms to allow students to collaborate in the classroom.

Kanyarat Weiser
    Participant

Google form is great tool for engaging students to complete CW or HW. It is better for students and teacher to use google form with survey, feedback on work, HW or test online so some students who might not be in schools can also do it at home. Google form also help to save paper for doing HW tool.

Patrick Snell
    Participant

Google Forms is a great way to gather information from a lot of people quickly. The last presentation shows a great way to use it to get to know your students but it is also really helpful in assessing students. I prefer to use Google Forms as a quiz, I love the way that it sorts the information for you.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

Google forms is an excellent way to asses students in their learning and it’s also a great tool to obtain data from your students collectively

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

Google Forms are especially helpful during remote learning. It is a great way to collect data at the beginning of the term (back to school survey) and during or at the end of a unit.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.