WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Sections Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You can use Google Forms Sections to separate quiz or assessment questions based on topics.

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

You can use sections in Google forms by having separate review articles to the actual assessment. Students are able to go back to review material that they may have missed.

Michael Mirabella
    Participant

You can multitask and assess various skills at once through Google docs.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

You can break the sections into different topics according to the student’s level of learning. The teacher can also assess many skills at the same time.

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

Once again google forms and surveys allows me to provide feedback almost immediately

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

I love the feedback availability

Silkia Melendez
    Participant

To create assessments and allow students to receive assistance.

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Google Forms sections give you the ability to separate your assessment or quiz into different sections based on topics so it is better organized. It also allows you to add in review sections for questions that are answered wrong and provide the student simply 1 question to concentrate on, at a time.

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

This allows me to assess different skills and separate topics.

Margaret Hood
    Participant

This is a fun way to have kids complete quizzes and it gathers and grades for you if it’s multiple choice.

Margaret Hood
    Participant

You can use the sections function on Google Forms to seperate question by topic and type.

Ryanne Bakota
    Participant

I can use sections in Google Forms to engage students in learning or increase assessment in instruction by increasing the organization of the lesson. In addition it will assist in creating differentiation within lessons.

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

I love that the sections can be separated and different levels of student assessment can be observed.

Sabrina Brosnihan
    Participant

I can assess multiple things in one form.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

You can separate your assessment or quiz into different sections based on a topic, or the types of questions that you are writing into the assessment.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.