WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms with Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Use for creating graphs and surveys.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

You can set up a form to collect answers on a test that automatically get graded when you set up the point system. Then you can display the data in sheets.

Rubi Miyachi
    Participant

This is an amazing function to make grading so easy.

Christina English
    Participant

I can assign a quiz or test on Forms then get the data from sheets. I can sort on sheets to make it easier based on my needs.

Heather Fisco
    Participant

You could use the collected data from Forms to create spreadsheets and graphs of scores in order to accurately address student needs.

Emily Banach
    Participant

Using Google Forms with Sheets will allow for quizzes to be automatically graded. As a teacher, I will be able to be more productive with my time and use it for other needs.

Kaitlyn Koenig
    Participant

Using Google Forms in collaboration with Google Sheets will allow for easy analysis of data collected from the forms. This can be very useful for grading assessments via Forms!

Suzanne Lucera
    Participant

I can create a spreadsheet from the data that I get in google forms.

Megan Kowalczyk
    Participant

I have used Google Forms to send and collect information from parents. I have sent them surveys and have had them sign up for parent teacher conference times using google forms.

Tiana Millen
    Participant

Google sheets allows you to quickly interpret the information you received from the Google Forms.

Amanda Guszack
    Participant

Google forms can allow you to capture data into sheets.

Amanda Tartaglia
    Participant

Student data would be in surveys and graphs.

CLAUDIA Cuellar Torrico
    Participant

To keep track of data, provide feedback, and analyze students’ academic performance.

Nicole Yorgensen
    Participant

Information collected from Google Forms could be utilized to create a spreadsheet, chart, or graph; or an additional google form to collect even more information or narrow down informtion/options, etc.

Osvaldo Mendez
    Participant

You can use the data collected from google forms in a sheet. Then you can use the data on that sheet to make decisions on how you want to move forward with your students. Definitely a good tool for some data driven instruction. The best part is that you do not have to manually input anything because it is all there a click away. Efficiency is important these days with all the demands put on educators.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 272 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.