WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Slides Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You can create bitmoji classrooms to make learning interesting.

Heather Slagsvol
    Participant

Google slides is a great way to introduce new information to students as well as a way for students to create their own presentations. Slides can contain pictures, links to videos, charts, tables, and more.

Teressa Wilkes
    Participant

Google slides can be designed as interactive and engaging presentations that allow instruction to be visual and student collaboration can increase.

Teressa Wilkes
    Participant

Bitmoji classrooms can be modeled after a physical classroom. Bitmoji’s are fun to look at. Bitmoji is personalize the virtual space.

Christina Krasnyuk
    Participant

Google Slides is a great way to give students many different modes of resources all in one place. the teacher can also present it in an engaging way and provide many colors, and sources of information.

Michael Randazzo
    Participant

Gives students a platform to present information in an organized and visually appealing way. Can assist in group projects or presentations

Jodie Keating
    Participant

Google Slides increase productivity because it is visually stimulating, and can contain many embedded options of videos, charts, and graphs as well as images. This can include surveys and other live animated features.

Leah Comparetto
    Participant

Google Slides is an excellent way to share a presentation with students and colleagues. It’s the modern day PowerPoint but interactive. I like that you can make comments on it the same way you can with Google Docs. It’s also a great way to make a lesson interactive by linking other slides within each other. I use Google slides with my reading groups to guide them through the reading lessons that we work on and to include videos and books for my students to listen to.

Stephanie Contreras
    Participant

Google slides can present information in a concise way. That will help students understand information with pictures and short information.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

I have used google slides to present the lesson and activities in google classroom as part of google meet when presenting and later for them to finish their work using the slides.

Hope Barter
    Participant

Much like with Google Docs, you can create integrated visual presentations and lessons which can embed visuals, text, videos, links and animations. They are a good way to organize and present information to students or in teams in an engaging way.

Richard Brown iv
    Participant

Google Slides is useful for organizing your own thoughts or having students create presentations to organize theirs!

Hong Chung
    Participant

Google Slides is great tool for students make their presentation creative and original, which encourages student’s engagement and motivation to learn. Besides, this is friendly to use and FREE to all my students.

Tayaba Khattak
    Participant

Students can visually follow the lesson, include charts and pictures to go along with the lessons.

Monica Salazar-Austin
    Participant

Google Slides is incredibly helpful in my teaching. Teachers can create slideshows to go along with their lessons. In the slideshow you can add images, maps, timelines, charts, graphs and more to accompany written text. Important parts of the lesson can be highlighted with a slide to draw students’ attention to and emphasize importance. The Google slides also help students to take notes during certain lessons or to hold onto information across time. Slides can appeal to different types of learners with visual, auditory and interactive components. This will keep students engaged in many different ways.

Kids can also collaborate and work together on a Google slides presentation. For example, if they’re working on a group project about hurricanes then each student can complete one slide for the final presentation. Each slide is dedicated to a different subtopic around hurricanes. Students can upload videos, use pictures, present bullet point notes, section headings and subheadings, link to other sites and more. As students collaborate, they can leave comments for each other, offer help, and work together to make the entire presentation visually pleasing. This is often very exciting for students, especially younger students who don’t work with Google slides often.

Teachers can also share student versions of lesson slideshows with kids. On these slideshows students can access the material taught, find links to other websites, and more. Students can keep copies of slideshows in their Google Classrooms for future use and reference.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.