WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Classroom can serve as a learning management system to organize assignments, assign them to students, grade the assignments and allow students to see their progress. It is the virtual classroom that documents students’ progress and allows teachers to manage workflow and grading. Students can be provided a variety of resources through Google Classroom such as Google Docs, Google Forms, and videos. It also helps communicate among users through email and postings.

Olalla Rinaldi
    Participant

Google classroom is a great resource especially with remote learning. Children can access their assigmnets and complete them and then turn the in.

Briana Stanton
    Participant

I use google classroom to keep students up to date on assignments and share resources

David Fisher
    Participant

Google Classroom allows me to create classes, manage student communication, feedback and grading.

meghan sierp
    Participant

It is so important to have organization, Google classroom is a great tool to incorporate into the classroom because it makes lessons become more interactive and engaging for students.

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

I can post all my assignments and class notes to google classroom. This way if a student is missing notes or is absent, they can see the work from class. I can also post a due date to keep students organized.

Renarda Rusielewicz
    Participant

Great way to communicate with students. Create assignments for students and have due dates. Especially with remote students they can keep up with what’s going on in the classroom.

Angela Domenech
    Participant

google classroom is another great tool especially when teaching virtually. You can communicate effectively with both students and parents. I like that you can assign classwork and modify what you send.

Barbara Kabanellas
    Participant

Google Classroom has become an invaluable tool in the age of remote learning. You can post assignments, grade student work, share videos and post lessons among other things. Students have a user friendly interface to communicate with other students and their teachers.

Erin Cameron
    Participant

Google classroom is a great place to organize student information and keep track of student progress and assignments. It is also helpful for assessing student work, communicating with students and sharing resources.

Beverly Sewell-Harris
    Participant

Google classroom has great features which allow for the teacher to schedule assignments ahead of time and save as a draft for schedule for a future date. it is also a great resource for communicating with students and/or parents and guardians. Another feature I like is creating assignments which allow for student collaboration.

Marina Galazidis
    Participant

Google Classroom allows students to work from anywhere on assignments, access materials, collaborate and keep track of their work. Co-teachers can also work together to plan how students interact on Google Classroom.

Keri Gaft
    Participant

Google tools can complement the effectiveness of classroom discussions. With online discussions, teachers can view and select individual student responses to deepen further discussion for the whole class. This way, the teacher is using the thinking of students to drive instruction for the entire class. Teachers can also use whole-class views to push students’ thinking beyond the material being studied. In addition, online discussions will give a voice to those students are aren’t comfortable speaking up in class. The main thing to remember is that the teacher must model how to post in the online forum. Below are a few tools to get started with.

Erica White
    Participant

It will organize your classroom list and send important notifications/increase communication.

adam conklin
    Participant

I can set up a virtual classroom where I can reach out to all or some of the students. I can also leave the message board open and have group discussions.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.