WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Classroom offers the ability to disseminate information valuable to a lesson or assignment or even to provide additional support/reference/practice. Through Google Classroom, it allows for commenting and grading students’ work while opening a line of communication to ask questions or receive feedback.

natalie madeb
    Participant

google classroom allows me to give my students assignments and respond to them with a grade as well as any comments on their exam.

Bekim Kacaj
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool to use to organize your classroom list and send important notifications/increase communication.

Josephine Obianyo Agu
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to create and post assignments and allow students to comment on each other’s work.

bdbow7
    Participant

Google Classroom enables me to better communicate with my students and their parents. It all provides a platform for me to share assignments and resources.

Victoria Garigliano
    Participant

Google Classroom allows the teacher to share assignments, notes, resources, and other materials with the students at the click of a mouse. This makes it easier for students to retrieve the work they need and makes it more likely that they will finish it.

drallisondavis
    Participant

I can use google classroom to keep a record of all classroom assignments.

Margaret Selegean
    Participant

it allows you to get organized and stay in touch with your students.

danielle trotta
    Participant

Google classroom is a great way to keep your class and students organized. I can post homework and the associated worksheets or lessons so students can access them at home.

Robert Yapchanyk
    Participant

Google Classroom is the hub for every one of my classes. It is easy to start discussions, share resources, post announcements and assignments, and even contact parents.

JOHN JEANNERET
    Participant

Google Classroom possesses many of the features of a LMS. It can provide a safe communication framework between teachers and students, allowing teaching to make assignments and other assessments. It also allows students to access resources that are made available by the teacher to be able to continue learning when outside of the physical classroom.

Jessica Wygand
    Participant

An interactive classroom allows for 100% participation. Students do not need to be shy about what they know.

Mary Corr
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to communicate to students and guardians. I can use it for assignments, as well as reminders or questions. It helps to involve guardians and it is engaging for students. Also students who are absent have easy access to class and homework assignments.

Demetris Balkan
    Participant

Allows students to share resources. Also teachers can post a variety of notes and visual resources to increase student learning and engagement.

ymorin37
    Participant

There are many reason why Google Classroom is great tool for Education if not the best. It stimulates students engagement and provides a platform with many alternatives for communication and differentiation. It also gives teachers a means to assess teaching and learning on the spot and allows both teachers and students to get feedback in real time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.