WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Sections Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 293 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You can use sections to give immediate feedback to the students. After each question, they could be redirected to a review section or continue to the next question. You can label the sections different topics if they are working on a summative assessment.

Amee E Levy
    Participant

Google Forms is a great way to collect information from my students through surveys. In addition, I use Google Forms to give quizzes and can assess their understanding of a topic!

Dean Corette
    Participant

You can separate questions into different sections that allow students to learn more about a certain topic if they get the question wrong.

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

the section can be used to create questions based topic or types of the questions, and provide extra help for students when they make mistakes in answering the questions. This could very helpful.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

You can do a quiz with with helpful hints if needed that will help the student gain information to obtain the correct answer.

Mary Mathai
    Participant

I love the feature of section review. Helps differentiate lessons

Patrick McDonald
    Participant

Using sections allows you to ask multiple types of questions, multiple choice, short answer and long responses.

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

Google forms can be used to create quizzes for students. These quizzes are sent to students via email with a link to the quiz quizzes can be multiple-choice or short answer and in certain format kidding could help her information so when students get questions wrong. Another feature very helpful for teachers is that scoring is automated and item analysis is instantly available.

Sandy Dugan
    Participant

I’ve used Google Forms for assessments and love it. I didn’t know about sections and love the idea of an “if, then” format so that students can be redirected if they respond incorrectly.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

Sections in forms are helpful because they can give support to students where needed. Those who get answers correct on their first try can proceed directly to the next question. Those who need more support can be directed to review questions with images or videos to provide additional context and support.

Lauren Colon
    Participant

The sections tool is great to be able to organize the quiz better. Instead of having all the information on the same page and scrolling down, each question can be on a separate page so it is not as overwhelming

Yuh Fen Lee
    Participant

You can divided the quiz in different section by topics. It also good to have instant score, so the student can see which questions they get wrong. I think it’s a good way to use for test review.

Hong Yang
    Participant

I can use sections in Google Forms to create quiz with different topics and differentiate questions for each student.

Aqualyn Jones
    Participant

I can use sections in Google Forms to create assessments that allow students to correct their mistakes within the exam itself. I can also use it to differentiate assessments between different class periods or to scaffold questions.

Nancy Odierno
    Participant

You can use sections in Google Forms to create quizzes for you students. It allows you to add images or videos to assist students with the correct answers. The teacher can see the results in a graph or individually.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 293 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.