WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms with Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The feedback that I would get from the form’s data being collected in a spreadsheet could be used to analyze whether the students have achieved mastery of the topic and if not, where more time needs to be spent and on which topic, for them to achieve mastery.

Carolina Ottomanelli
    Participant

I can communicate with my students and their families much more efficiently during remote learning if I use both Sheets and Google Forms.

Mary-Delia Marshall
    Participant

Use Forms to have kids do a unit math assessment. Then send certificate of progress to their families.

Claire Madson
    Participant

You can sort data received from forms, use add ons to create mailers based on results.

Divina Deleon
    Participant

I can easily collect and record data and create a spreadsheet.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

I can use data from the forms to inform future instruction.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

The data from google forms can be used to create a google sheet. The student’s responses can be displayed on a spreadsheet which can help teachers differentiate their lessons. Google forms are also helpful as a reminder of sessions that students will take at a specific time.

Adam Conte
    Participant

An add on like formMule could be an efficient time-saving strategy for teachers. Rather than e-mail each student individually, Google Forms will collect the students’ information, and using formMule in Google Sheets, you can have an e-mail with specific information, pertinent to each individual student, sent out to all students with a single click.

Janet Tak Yee Lui
    Participant

The use of the extension/add on-Formule makes it so much easier to use the students data to create the email automatically after adjusting its setting. I am glad that each header is created on the sheets by section in the form to have it already done and searched.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

I can use the data collected from google forms to create a spreadsheet in google sheets.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I would use Google Forms in collaboration with Sheets to increase your productivity by using sheets to create instant data based on a variety of different forms such as tests, quizzes, surveys, Wrap Up Questions.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Forms and Google Sheets can be used in tandem to better communicate information between students and teachers. Sheets will populate data from Forms so the data can be sorted and used in efficient ways.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

You can use the forms to make review sessions with your students, export the data onto sheets, and then email students reminders before and after the review.

Beth Marin
    Participant

I can use the Google forms to create a spreadsheet from data that was collected.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I can collect data to create spreadsheets.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.