WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms with Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Forms and Sheets can be used together to grade student work and streamline the data collection process. Data can then be easily organized, analyzed by the teacher and communicated with the students. This allows the teacher to spend less time grading and can therefore provide faster feedback and responsive instruction to improve student understandings.

diane Malanga
    Participant

Once the data from a google form is transferred to a sheet it can become a more effective tool for using the information gathered.

Maria Francella
    Participant

Together they collect and show the data/results.

Alyssa Magagna
    Participant

I can use the date from google forms and transfer it to google sheets to easily keep track of my students grades and progress.

Ayodele Legemah
    Participant

I can use the data that I collect from Google forms to create a spreadsheet. I can also have the data displayed in graphs or charts to easily display it.

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

I can use google forms teach student data and use sheets to create bar/pie graphs.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

The data collected in Google Forms could be used in conjunction with Google Sheets to create a spreadsheet with names and email contacts. It would then help to greatly decrease the time it takes to send out personalized emails to all students.

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

Google FOrms automatically creates a spreadsheet

Silkia Melendez
    Participant

Incorporate data

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Data collected on Google Forms can be displayed on Google Sheets into a table or chart. It then helps you greatly to decrease the time it takes to send out personalized emails to all students. Being able to work with both Forms and Sheets diversifies your data collecting ability.

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

I can create surveys, graphs, and spread sheets for my students after obtaining the information from the google forms.

Ryanne Bakota
    Participant

I can use Google Forms in collaboration with Sheets to increase your productivity by using them to collect and review data. I use functions to quickly calculate grades.

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

If you want to use the info and data from the Google form, you can create a Google sheet. I like to use the sheets for graphs and surveys.

Sabrina Brosnihan
    Participant

I can use the data to itemize question responses.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

I could use the data collected from Google Forms to create a spreadsheet.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.