Child Abuse Prevention Online Workshop
New York State Education Law requires certain individuals applying for licensure to have completed the two hours of coursework in the identification and reporting of child abuse and maltreatment.
Who Needs to Take the Child Abuse Workshop?
New York State Education Law requires certain individuals applying for licensure to have completed the two hours of coursework in the identification and reporting of child abuse and maltreatment. This requirement applies to the following professions:
- Registered physician assistant
- Medical examiner
- Dental hygienist
- Registered nurse
- Social worker
- Emergency medical technician
- Licensed creative arts therapist
- Licensed marriage and family therapist
- Licensed mental health counselor
- Licensed psychoanalyst
- Hospital personnel engaged in the admission, examination, care, or treatment of persons
- A Christian Science practitioner
- School official including (but is not limited to):
- school teacher
- school guidance counselor
- school psychologist
- school social worker
- school nurse
- school administrator or other school personnel required to hold a teaching or administrative license or certificate
- Social services worker
- Daycare center worker
- Provider of family or group family daycare
- Employee or volunteer in a residential care facility for children
- Any other child care or foster care worker
- Mental health professional
- Substance abuse counselor
- Alcoholism counselor
- All persons credentialed by the office of alcoholism and substance abuse services
- Peace officer
- Police officer
- District attorney or assistant district attorney
- Investigator employed in the office of the district attorney
- Any other law enforcement official
Immediate Electronic Delivery!
- WorkshopsExpress offers immediate access to your certificate online! Your certificate will be available for download upon completion of the course.
- WorkshopsExpress the website of Education Workers Group an approved provider of the State Education Department of New York
- If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to Click Here to contact WorkshopsExpress
Fast & Easy
No speakers, headphones, plug-ins or printer needed. Get certificate immediately.
Our online ordering process is 100% secure. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone.
Yes! All of our online courses are state approved under our parent company Education Workers Group.
Group Continuing Education Accounts
Searching for discounted rates for group Continuing Education? Whatever your continuing education needs, WorkshopsExpress.com offers a substantial savings off our basic rate to help make the most of your time and budget.
Have a question? Your company has direct access to a designated Account Manager. Students with questions also have access to our customer experience team via phone, live chat and email inquiry.
Order Child Abuse Prevention Online Workshop for Your Group
Just put the number of people in your group in the field below and click “Order Courses” button.
More About The NY Child Abuse Training Workshop
Benefits of taking the child abuse prevention workshop online.
Who needs to take the online child abuse workshop?
What will I learn from the online child abuse workshop?
More about child abuse identification and reporting in New York State.