WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Calendar Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 295 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Classroom Calendar is a great way to keep track of upcoming assignments. It’s also a great way for teachers and students to remember assignments and due dates.

Claire Madson
    Participant

Classroom calendar allows the students to be more organized with their assignments from multiple classes.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I can you use the Classroom calendar to support students by making sure that my calendar is up to date on all future assignments, help sessions, and meetings. I can also link assignments and meetings to my google calendar.

Adam Conte
    Participant

Google Calendar is a great way for students to plan ahead for what class work / projects are coming up. It keeps students informed about what is going on in class.

Adam Conte
    Participant

Google Calendar is a great way for students to plan ahead for what class work / projects are coming up. It keeps students informed about what is going on in class.https://www.workshopsexpress.com/topic/google-classroom-calendar-discussion/page/11/

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Google classroom helps to keep the class organized and to see when the assignments are due. Also the students are able to see what is coming up to help prepare them.

Mary-Delia Marshall
    Participant

All teachers, students and administration can keep track of assemblies, special testing days, parent visiting days, assessments, publishing parties, etc. Makes life so much easier if everyone can have one resource and don’t have to keep pestering the teacher!

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Classroom Calendar can be used to organize assignment due dates for teachers and students. It’s great that the Classroom calendar is linked to your regular calendar. This allows you to see all important upcoming events on one calendar.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

The Google Calendar is helpful to students by allowing them to see a list of their assignments and when they are due. This helps students keep track of their work which makes them responsible.

Brett Keeports
    Participant

Google Calendar can help me and my students be better organized with work. It will help students who may have missed class will be able to see the work and keep up.

Janet Tak Yee Lui
    Participant

Google Calendar is a good resource for students to view when assignments are due, making sure to keep them on track. This will keep students informed on the due dates of any assignments and projects given by their teachers across the grade/subject.

Andrew Kapela
    Participant

I can post due dates for assignments for the students to stay on top of their work.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

The calendar will support students in meeting deadlines.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

Google calendar is a great way to keep both students and teachers organized with clearly scheduled quizzes, exams and assignments.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I can use it to schedule assignments, projects and meetings with my classes.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 295 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.