WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Calendar Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It helps both teacher and student keep track of when assignments are due.

Amee E Levy
    Participant

Google calendar is a great way to keep students up to date on upcoming events, assignments and projects. It allows students and their parents to be informed and anticipate what will come next.

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

I would use it to help maintain assignments.

Dean Corette
    Participant

Students can refer to the calendar to see when assignments are due and to keep track of the class.

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

Classroom calendar can help students keep track of their assignments. This will help them meet their deadlines and be able to clearly see when everything is due. There is no room for error when they have a calendar to refer back to.

Mary Mathai
    Participant

The google calendar feature is extremely useful to me a na advisor to keep track of work that is due from students

Patrick McDonald
    Participant

Google classroom calendar helps students keep scheduled, particularly when they have multiple virtual classes.

Chelsea Eagle
    Participant

you can set up assignments, test, projects and student and teacher conferences this will keep them informed about due date and appointments.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

The google classroom calendar allows the student to see upcoming test or assignment in a viewer friendly format.

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

The Google Classroom Calendar gives students and educators the ability to keep track of their assignments. Alerts are able to be turned on that remind students when the assignment is due which makes it easier for time management.

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

It helps both teacher and student keep track of when assignments are due.

Sandy Dugan
    Participant

Google Classroom Calendar is helpful for giving students a way to view their assignment schedules so they can manage their time. I think it would be useful to spend some time teaching students how to utilize this resource so that they purposefully use it independently.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

Students can learn to manage their time by using Google Classroom Calendar to keep organized. They can view assignments from all of their classes and keep track of when work is due. If they have other Google calendar for extra-curricular and family events, they can integrate them all to get a global view of all their committments.

Hong Yang
    Participant

Classroom calendar can remind students of upcoming assignments and exams. This would help students learn how to prioritize work and meet deadlines.

Aqualyn Jones
    Participant

I can use calendar to support students in developing their executive-functioning skills of prioritizing and organizing. By showing students how to see which assignments are due, it can help them stay on track and on pace for my class and for others.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.