WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Calendar Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Google Classroom Calendar can help students keep track of their assignments. They can easily view when assignments, projects, or quizzes are due.

Ruby Coombs
    Participant

Google classroom calendar can assist students with organizing upcoming assignments by sending them a reminder

Lauren Colon
    Participant

The calendar gives a visual snapshot of all the assignments due that week at once.

Agata Gruszka-Jansen
    Participant

Google Calendar is a great tool that helps students keep track of their assignments, tests and exams. It is very useful for students who lack organization skills.

Patrick Snell
    Participant

Google Calendar can be used to help keep students informed about important dates that are upcoming including assignments, assessments, and projects.

Ludmila Steinberger
    Participant

It helps students organize their time to know when when tasks and assignments are due.

desilva
    Participant

Google classroom calendar helps students to stay on task and remain organized. This is particularly important when teaching remotely, as students may have little support outside of school with developing time management skills.

Janet Canales
    Participant

I can use the Classroom Calendar to keep students informed about the due dates for upcoming assignments and projects.The Google calendar helps students and teachers keep track of their hectic schedules. It also helps students with skills like time management. When they look ahead and see two exams in one week, they will use their time more effectively. School events being listed is also a great tool to help students stay organized.

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

I plan to create a recurring event for our daily Google Meets so the reminder pops up for my students to see on a daily basis. It will send an alert to their phones if they have the apps installed there, too. It is a great way for students to see their upcoming assignments so they can better plan their weeks and work on time management skills.

Christine Russo
    Participant

Classroom Calendar is great for reminders and helps with time management because they can see due dates and plan accordingly.

Despina Stathopoulos
    Participant

The google classroom calendar helps keep schedules organized for students as well as teachers. They can check it to find the link and times for different google meets. They can see if they have upcoming due dates and plan ahead using it.

Wagner Brea
    Participant

Google Classroom Calendar is a great tool for the classroom. I can create class and create due day for my assignments. Birthdays from each one of my students.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

To help students maintain a structure of assignment due dates and notifications of class events

Blerina Bacelli
    Participant

The calendar is very easily accessible. The students might have a hard time finding assignments in the google classroom but if they use the calendar it could bring them straight to it. Also, it shows the upcoming assignment which will prepare students to plan accordingly.

Danielle Garofalo
    Participant

Google classroom will help my students be aware of due dates of upcoming assignments.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 268 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.