WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Calendar Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Classroom calendar can help students keep track of their assignments.

adam conklin
    Participant

You can put all the assignments color coded by class on the calendar. You can also set filters so you only see one class or all the classes. It will keep me organized.

Carly Kinneary
    Participant

Students will be able to see which assignments are due when. They can use this to help them with time management and determine which assignment they should complete first.

Rose Lee
    Participant

The Google Classroom calendar can help students to maintain a schedule of assignments and due dates.

Kirsten Anderson
    Participant

I love that I can use the calendar to ensure that my students know what our class schedule is as well as what assignments are approaching.

DESHAUNDA WILSON
    Participant

Classroom calendar can help students keep track of their assignments. This will help them meet their deadlines and be able to clearly see when everything is due. There is no room for error when they have a calendar to refer back to.

Ashvin Jaishankar
    Participant

To help students keep track of their assignment deadlines, when office hours are held, and in general, balance their time between all their different academic responsibilities.

Crista Joseph
    Participant

Google classroom allows teachers to give feedback on all assignments immediateley and in once place. Students can also see what they have completed and what they have yet to turn in.

Paul Varano
    Participant

Students can keep track of assignments and upcoming events. I can see an overview of assignments as I have posted them and open specific assignments to see which students completed the assignment.

Darryl Williams
    Participant

You can use Google Calendar to remind the students when an assignment is due to give them a timeline to finish what they need to.

Marlee Wood
    Participant

The students can keep track of upcoming assignments and google meets.

Weedaad ORourke
    Participant

The google classroom calendar feature helps my students remain organized and support their time management skills, thereby increasing opportunities for accountability.

Heather Slagsvol
    Participant

Google calendar keeps both the teacher and students organized. The teacher can see all assignments that are due across all classes and can even sync the Classroom calendar to his or her regular Google calendar. Students can easily see what assignments are due and when and can access the calendar easily through Classroom.

Christina Krasnyuk
    Participant

Google Calendar is a great way for the teacher to keep the students organized. Especially since throughout all the grades, scheduling and time organization usually needs reinforcement.

Jodie Keating
    Participant

The Google Classroom Calendar app supports student by providing them with a clear outline of due dates for daily and weekly assignments, linking them back to aforementioned assignments.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 268 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.