WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can you use Google Classroom to increase your productivity, engage students in learning or use assessment in instruction by creating activities and assessments where students can discuss and comment on each other’s work in order to learn from each other. I can also add my co teacher so that they can help me to monitor the discussion and grade student work.

Adam Conte
    Participant

Google Classroom provides a variety of tools to create a cohesive remote learning experience or act as a supplementary tool for in-class instruction. It gives the educator ways to interact with students outside of the classroom, through class announcements, private comments, and leaving feedback on student work.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Google classroom is a great way to share resources and post assignments. Teachers are able to differentiate lessons and scaffold lessons easily in google classroom.

Mary-Delia Marshall
    Participant

I use Google Classroom to stay in touch with my students who are learning remotely: I assign work, upload videos of me teaching a lesson, add links to cool sites or Khan academy videos, post schedule of the day, etc.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Classroom is an excellent way to organize classes and assignments. It’s a great way to communicate with students and parents. The ability to provide individual feedback and differentiate content makes Google Classroom a wonderful (if not essential for remote learning) teaching tool.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great online tool which helps teachers stay organized, create, distribute, and grade assignments. This tool allows teachers to communicate with parents and their students. Students are able to communicate and give each other feedback.They are also able to view their grades and view comments from their teachers.

Janet Tak Yee Lui
    Participant

Google classroom works as like a blog, allowing you to post assignments, share resources and materials for students. It is a great tool to incorporate into classroom, giving students access to materials remotely whenever and wherever.

Andrew Kapela
    Participant

teachers can distribute work to students where they can submit work as well as take part in a discussion board format responding to each other which can be helpful for remote learning.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

Ideal for posting class materials

Fortune Ash
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to use to communicate with students. Assignments, posts, and reminders enable students and parents to be clear on due dates and class requirements without excuses.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

It is a great tool that allows me to organize lessons, documents and resources that I want to share with my students, co-teachers, parents and administrators.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great resource for assigning all student work, grading, and asking students questions all in one place.

Eric Shapiro
    Participant

Google classroom is a great way to assign work when a student or teacher is out

Penny Pombrio
    Participant

This is a great way to communicate with students about assignments and announcements.

Naviera Charlton
    Participant

Classroom allows me to upload assignments, materials and announcements for my students and families. It is also a great way for students to self-monitor the work they have or have not completed.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.