WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google classroom allows me to assign work to my students and send messages individually or a class

Lauren Colon
    Participant

Google classroom can keep your student’s assignments organized and accessible at all times, which is especially important now with virtual learning

Agata Gruszka-Jansen
    Participant

Google Classroom helps teachers communicate with students and organize their classes. It allows teachers to share assignments, post questions and make comments about students’ projects.

Patrick Snell
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool to communicate with students and schedule assignments and tasks. It is also very useful for communicating ideas and asking and responding to questions on a variety of topics in different ways.

Ludmila Steinberger
    Participant

Helps teachers stay organized and another great tool to communicate effectively with students.

desilva
    Participant

Google classroom is deeply compatible with all other Google services, which allows for seamless integration of technologies that are engaging, enhance learning, and are suitable for wide array of collaborative activities.

Janet Canales
    Participant

Google Classroom is a tool that allows teachers to distribute work and collect assignments.You can communicate with students and their parents.It helps a teacher stay organized.Google classroom allows me to share resources, assignment, and materials with my students. Google classroom is a great tool to incorporate into the classroom because it makes lessons become more interactive and engaging for students.It also allows students to stay better organized with their work.

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

I’ve transitioned to Google Classroom and it is so much more efficient than collecting work on loose leaf. It is also much better organized. I can break the semester into weeks and post all materials, questions, and assignments there so students know what to expect for the week and/or what to makeup if they’ve missed several days of class. It is also a great way to leave comments for students that they can see instantaneously.

Kanyarat Weiser
    Participant

Google Classroom is the best tool I have use for my remote learning especially during the pandemic Covid 19. It is a great tool to increase and communicate between teachers and students. All my classwork, HW, video are posted using google classroom. Students are able to reply to my messages and vice-versa. Students are able to review work on their own whether they are in live with me or they are review it on their own times. I also use google classroom for quizzes and Tests. With google classroom students are able to get their result immediately. With google form students are able to see their missing assignments and also able to plan with assignment’s due dates for both pass and up coming due dates. I am able to posted all material for students such as, classwork, hw or videos for students to work on.

Christine Russo
    Participant

Google Classroom allows me to share my lessons and other resources immediately. Students are able to have access to whatever they need, whenever they need it. It engages students in many different ways and allows them immediate access which is very important these days.

Despina Stathopoulos
    Participant

Google class room is a great way to share lessons, resources, and materials. It can help assign lessons and keep subjects organized for students. It is a great tool to make an online classroom, while also keeping it interactive and engaging for students. It also can help me keep track of work and give feedback on student assignments. If a student is absent I can send them work to follow if needed and requested.

Wagner Brea
    Participant

To share resources, assignment and materials with the students are the greatest tool in the Google platfom.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

Google classroom is a great format to organize yourself as an educator port your work with dates post important notifications with students interact with them based on their work

Danielle Garofalo
    Participant

This is a great way to organize your class by subjects so students know where to find assignments and resources.

Kathryn Heneghan
    Participant

Google classroom is a critical component to organizing virtual instruction and assignments. It provides an easy forum for students to communicate with other students and teachers directly about assignments.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.