WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google classroom allows me to create assignments, have a materials reference section, share materials, communicate with my students as well as the parents.

Emily Banach
    Participant

Google Classroom is great way to keep the teacher and the students on the same page. The students will always be in contact with the teacher and the teacher can post assignment, ask questions and so many other things.

Megan Kowalczyk
    Participant

Google classroom allows me to share resources and assignments with students and staff. It is engaging and organized. It also allows for parents to see what assignments their child may be missing, as well as their current grades.

Tiana Millen
    Participant

Google classroom is a good way to disseminate information to students. Furthermore, it can also serve a reference tool for missed work or going back over lessons (dependent upon what the teacher makes available).

Teressa Wilkes
    Participant

Google Classroom is a learning management system that allows for quick communication with students and parents. It houses assignments where feedback is simply given. Its great organizational tool and communication device.

Amanda Tartaglia
    Participant

Google classroom is great for student discussions and feedback.

CLAUDIA Cuellar Torrico
    Participant

Organize classwork, contact students, create tasks for groups, add materials, and help students organize their work.

Amanda Guszack
    Participant

Google classroom is a wonderful tool to connect with students. It allows teachers to disseminate news and announcements, post assignments, and give assessments all in one spot. It also allows for easier communication and feedback to both students and parents.

Osvaldo Mendez
    Participant

you can host classes virtually. This allows students the opportunity to receive asynchronous or synchronous virtual instruction.

Deena O’Connor
    Participant

Students can develop their organizational skills. They are now able to keep track of their work and develop ownership in their learning.

diane Malanga
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to link home and school. It is easy to assign individualized tasks and provide materials to students.

BIMAL NAIR
    Participant

Google classroom allows me to be a more productive teacher as I can assign them materials on thr fly. Add videos, slides and even tests are so user friendly. Plus the fact that everything has a time stamp means no excuses!

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool used to post assignments and communicate with students and parents & guardians almost immediately.

Alyssa Magagna
    Participant

Google classroom can be used in so many ways. It can be used to track student progress, communicate with students, and also create a complete online educational platform.

Jenna Morgenstern
    Participant

Google Classroom can be used to organize assignments, note which students have turned in work (and those who need reminders) and plan lessons/resources in response to student understanding depicted in assignments/responses to brief polls.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.