WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

google classroom is a great tool for communication with students.these include task assignment, comment, and grading student work; and student can submit their work, ask questions, or post questions for peer to answer.

Silkia Melendez
    Participant

Google classroom is a very good tool for teachers. You can post all the work and interact with your students.

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Google Classroom is a tremendous tool that allows teachers to create and organize their classrooms and lessons for each subject. Within each classroom, you will be able to easily communicate with all students at once or individually, share things and be able to assign work.

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

I have used Google Classroom plenty of times both as an educator and as a student. As an educator, it allows me to post various types of materials (ie. interactive PDFs, boom card links, videos, questions, etc.). I liked the fact that I can mute students when they are not interacting appropriately. I can also create assignments, forms, tests, etc. and schedule them for whatever day I need it and easy communication can be had by all.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

It is a great tool to use to organize your classroom list and send important notifications/increase communication.

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

Google classroom is great for Virtual learning as well as in person learning because it gives you the opportunity to post your lessons and homework and keep everything organized.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

It is a great tool to use to organize your classroom list and send important notifications/increase communication.

Joan Bhola-Seemangal
    Participant

Google Classroom is an effective tool for students to complete work whether in person or online, and at their own pace.

Kristen Maffai
    Participant

Google Classroom is an easy way to connect with student and increase organization as well as productivity of students. It also is a goo way to facilitate lessons and information out to students remotely.

Marcy Weintraub
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool to help organize classroom assignments and lessons. It also allows you to make lessons a bit more interactive with links and resources for students to access.

Margaret Hood
    Participant

A great way to communicate woth students and families

Michelle Martin
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great way to interact with students through various assignments. You can add important information or pose a question like an open forum. You can add links and websites for students to complete various assignments. If you teach multiple classes, its a great way to organize classes too.

Elizabeth Danziger
    Participant

Its a great tool to help with organization and allows you to send notifications and increase communications within your class.

Richard Carli
    Participant

Google classroom is hub for all class activities. I can schedule assignments, link to google meet, and grade work all in google classroom

John Vessely
    Participant

Google Classroom allows me direct contact, via email or classroom post, to all my students who may be learning away from me.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.