WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Classroom Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I use Google classroom for all my sections of classes as well as the drama club. It is a great place to post resources as well as classroom assignments and other notifications I want to handout to the students and their families.

Meghan Leap
    Participant

Google classroom allows me to provide an up to date tool for my students to share assignments, notes, and materials. It helps to create more hands-on learning for my students as well as keep in constant communication with my students inside and outside the classroom. NO EXCUSES can be given by students anymore with the use of google classroom, which I love!

Samia Wattoo
    Participant

Using Google classroom is a good way to keep students up to date on current classwork. makes it easy to assign homework and quizzes as well sharing worksheets.

Ariana McAvoy
    Participant

Google classrooms allows students to turn in assignments using many different Google Platforms (sheets, forms, etc..) It also allows teachers to easily grade and give feedback to students wherever they have access to Google Classroom. Typically students will be more engaged with their work if they are receiving timely feedback from a teacher.

Kevin Conway
    Participant

Its a great tool to help with organization and allows you to send notifications and increase communications within your class.

Peter Forman
    Participant

Google Classroom seems like a great tool to help stay organized as a teacher as well as allow easy access to information to all my students.

Megan Sanger
    Participant

Google classroom is a great way to assign homework or other assignments to students. Its like a virtual agenda that also allows them to submit their work and have it returned graded.

Hailey Pozniak
    Participant

I would use Google Classroom to differentiate questions to different students based on level of difficulty. I can do this because I can send different questions to different students.

Heather Danza
    Participant

Google Classroom can be used to organize student information, communicate with students, and assign work.

PHEONIX HARRIS
    Participant

Google classroom is a great tool to use for teachers to organize all of their classes. It’s also a great way to communicate to your students. Students can easily find class information and stay up to date on important dates and upcoming assignments.

Adelina Espinoza
    Participant

I can use Google Classroom to engage students in learning by communicating faster with them. My students have the technology in their hands 90% of the time. So there is no excuse for not doing the homework because Google Classroom is a powerful tool of interaction.

Margaret O’Connor
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool if your going to be out of class but need to provide students a simple assignment. its also a easy way to interact on a day to day basis.

Leora Sorscher
    Participant

Google classroom is an awesome resource for both teachers and students. Teachers can post assignments, research questions etc. Students complete assignment, turn it in and the teacher is able to see which students turned in the work. Additionally students are able to view classmates responses where it becomes interactive and engaging.

fernandezj1981
    Participant

Google Classroom is a great tool to use as it lets you post up questions and students can respond to it and one another. You as the teacher can see who is participating and can also respond and give feedback.

leemorschickman
    Participant

Having assignments organized in one place to share with you students and parents, aids in productivity. Everyone has access and can see what is necessary both in the class and at home. Assigning questions can help with assessment and make the class more interactive and engaging for students to participate and be motivated.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.