WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 366 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How could you use a specific Docs add-on to engage your students in learning or enhance your practice?

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

I could use the table of contents add-on to organize an outline I want to send my students when preparing to write an informative essay, or to take notes on a given topic.

mdougherty9
    Participant

I can get an annotation tool and have students use it to create a source compilation.

atracz
    Participant

I can use gMath for creating worksheets or tests.

scleva
    Participant

I would enhance student learning and engagement by utilizing the Mind Mapping add-on. Taking general lists and creating a mind map will create a new perspective and way of thinking. I would also try JoeZoo to create rubrics and graders to use grade wide to increase collaboration.

dzhang2
    Participant

gmath could be very useful. it can be used to enter math equations.

coachschlappich
    Participant

The Translate add-on will be very helpful when working with my ELL students.

jtufano1012
    Participant

The table of Contents is a helpful tool when organizing information for students to find that is important when creating an essay or a report.

jdifava
    Participant

I can used Lucid charts to create my own charts for students to use. I thought the rubric creator from JoeZoo Express could be really helpful.

dinben127
    Participant

It will be useful to have an add-on with a table of contents where students with disabilities can use the highlighting function to organize their thoughts.

epalmieri23
    Participant

Gmath could be used to engage students in exploring math equations and explaining their math thinking to each other.

bobbyelm17
    Participant

I could use Lucid Chart to create graphic organizers for my students. I could use JoeZoo express to create rubrics. Rubrics are very useful in my music performance classes.
    I also like to create articles with charts so I like the option of creating a table of contents to easily find information.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

For students who are ELL/ESLs, the Translate add-on would be efficient in enhancing vocabulary and comprehension quickly.

pzimmer24
    Participant

Research papers are the bane of every student’s existence. Paperpile looks like it would make it extremely easy to locate relevant sources and then quickly insert them into the text. It also auto-generates the works cited page. This add-on alone could cut the time to write a research paper in half for students. I actually am not sure how I feel about this since it means students won’t be learning how to do the research and citations on their own, but it will make for better quality professional looking papers from students.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

I could use lucid chart to utilizie a variety of graphic organizers and joe zoo express to help me create rubrics.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 366 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.