WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The translation add-on would help support enl students. Also, the add-on for citing sources will be helpful for students when completing ELA projects.

Megan Lyons
    Participant

I love the add ons! I never knew you could do what you showed us.

Ann Cohen Forte
    Participant

I could use Lucid Chart to create a template for a graphic organizer that students can write on to create a draft for an assignment.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

Translate add on is a great tool to use if the parent is a non English speaker the student can still share their work with the parent.

Cari-Ann Graziano-Goldberg
    Participant

I can use table of contents to organize my content and allow my students to easily navigate to areas based on topic allowing them to quickly find areas the required content. i would also like to use Pupil Pref to make my materials more unique and add relevant maps or images to the background of the doc.

Timothy Via
    Participant

I have several students who speak languages other than English. The translate add-on could be very useful for engaging those students.

Lynn Fuschillo
    Participant

I could easily add an outline to help organize my students and include g math to increase individualized math equations.

Dean Corette
    Participant

Using the Translate add on would be useful for my students who are having trouble with understanding English.

Amee E Levy
    Participant

I find the table of contents to be a helpful tool to organize information for students. In addition, I use lucid chart to create charts for students to use.

Amanda Jaggernauth
    Participant

I could use the table of contents add-on to organize an outline I want to send my students when preparing to write an essay assignment.

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

Gmath would be a good tool to use

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

I could use lucid chart to utilizie a variety of graphic organizers and joe zoo express to help me create rubrics.

Mary Mathai
    Participant

The annotation tool and the table of contents is what has been the most useful add on feature that I have used

Gyasi Daniel
    Participant

Using the Table of Content for the Google Docs can teach students how to be more organized in their thinking and laying out future work and projects. Students can also develop appreciate for the different modes of displaying and relaying information.

Lauren Colon
    Participant

I would use LucidChart or other mind map applications to help visual learners

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.