WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 370 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I could use a Chart add-on to create engaging flow charts and graphic organizers within a Google doc to show main idea and sub topics.

Carly Kinneary
    Participant

Lucid diagrams would be a great tool for me to use. I teach math and we are always searching for diagrams to break down topics and help our lower level students. I can never find exactly what I am looking for and try to make them on my own. It is extremely time consuming. This will make it much easier to create charts the way I want, quickly.

Brooke Quezada
    Participant

I am really excited to try Lucid chart to create graphic organizer for my students to help them with concepts in science class.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

A specific docs add on would be extremely helpful to students because you can add a table of contents graphic organizers and charts to helps students with the research and citations to create bibliographies etc

Christine Russo
    Participant

The translate add on is something that is valuable when working with ELL students.

Despina Stathopoulos
    Participant

We can use table of content when they are work on their informational writing pieces. They can also use the paper pile to learn to cite. It really guides the students when collecting information.

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

I really wasn’t aware that Google Docs has its own add ons. I would like to play around with Lucid chart and Mind mapping for sure. They seem like something that would work well in my 9th grade ELA classroom.

Patrick Snell
    Participant

LucidChart graphic organizers are a great tool to use. I use rubrics on all of my work and am excited to use JoeZoo express. Rubrics are really important in education for the teacher and students.

Ludmila Steinberger
    Participant

I could use pictures to engage students in discussions and topics.

Beverly Sewell-Harris
    Participant

I can use the Lucid chart to create shapes I can fill in with text. I can also use gMath to to create graphs and equations in math.

Barbara Kabanellas
    Participant

Google Docs Ad-Ons are a great way to highlight, supplement and enhance student learning and engagement. Links, tables and diagrams to name a few help with this endeavor.

Wagner Brea
    Participant

For those students who speak Spanish these tools are the best.

Yadira Castillo
    Participant

I would enhance student learning and engagement by utilizing the Mind Mapping add-on. Taking general lists and creating a mind map will create a new perspective and way of thinking. I would also try JoeZoo to create rubrics and graders to use grade wide to increase collaboration.

Yadira Castillo
    Participant

When working with a student population that is not proficient in English, such as a school with a large ELL population the Translate add on could be extremely useful.

Nicole Campbell
    Participant

The translate add on would be most useful working in a district where we have many ELL learners. This is a great way to increase understanding amongst my ELL learners

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 370 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.