WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google docs ADD-ONS provide multiple ways for teachers to present material in a fast, organized way, no matter how old or what cognitive level your students are on.

Weedaad ORourke
    Participant

I would use the table of contents add-on to help students organize and further develop their ability to pre-plan or their writing assignments. And coupled with Paperpile, this would develop additional access points for all my ELLS and Students with IEP’s.

adam conklin
    Participant

I could use paperpile so the students would be able to see where the refrenced material came from and I could also create a table of content so students would be able to see where all the information is in the document.

adam conklin
    Participant

I could use paperpile so the students would be able to see where the referenced material came from and I could also create a table of content so students would be able to see where all the information is in the document.

Erica White
    Participant

I can use gMath for creating worksheets or tests.

Taryn Berman
    Participant

Using PaperPile could help me create a bibliography while I am working. Additionally, the table of contents add on will help me create a document that has linkable headings with or without page numbers. It will allow my readers to jump to a specific section of my paper and find accurately cited work. Would have worked well with my thesis in graduate school!

Amanda Allen
    Participant

I can use lucidchart diagrams to create a variety of graphic organizers and add them to various hyperdocs that are assigned to students. The students could utilize these graphic organizers across a variety of subjects. For example, students could brainstorm their writing ideas with a digital map or compare/contrast a reading in a digital Venn diagram.

Patricia Bonner
    Participant

Students will be able to quickly and accurately do citations.

Rose Lee
    Participant

Translate add-on helps to engage students in learning or enhance practice. The Translate add-on will be very helpful when working with my ELL students and non English speaking parents.

Kirsten Anderson
    Participant

I’m eager to use a translation add on! I was so happy to see that that was an option. I have a large student ELL population and this tool will be very helpful.

Lauren Goldstein-Delgado
    Participant

it can be used to create questions in math for the students

Ashvin Jaishankar
    Participant

As a math teacher, I would find the gmath add-on to be of the most use because I can use it for graphs, equations and tables. The table of contents add-on is also interesting because I could create a lesson with multiple parts to it, but in an organized fashion. Also, students could potentially refer to a particular section of the document that was troubling to them as opposed to having to scroll through the entire document.

Sarah Torres-Hernandez
    Participant

One Google Doc Add-On that can be utilized to engage students or enhance my practice is Texthelp Study Skills which can be used to highlight and organize text.

Crista Joseph
    Participant

I use the add on option to add an autocrat template that will automatically generate an email to the students that contains the work they did in the original document.

Ana Longsworth
    Participant

I will use Lucid chart to create organizers for my students, I can also use Joe Zoo to create rubrics.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.