WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Gmath is useful because students will to be able equations, tables, and/or graphs the way they appear.

Danielle Mangione
    Participant

I would use the lucid charts to create graphic organizers also, translate add- on when working with ELL students

Ermira Nezaj
    Participant

We use google docs to create and share content and using add-ons takes the experience to another level. Some add ons we can use is “Table of Content, Lucid Charts, etc”.

Nicole Yorgensen
    Participant

Translate add-on could be very useful for multilingual or ENL students, it could help build their vocabulary, cpmprehension, and writing structure.

Additional add-ons, such as charts or graphic organizers could be very useful for notetaking along with students being able to organize and categorize infromation.

Osvaldo Mendez
    Participant

I would use a table of contents that would assist students who need some structure when navigating documents.

Jenna Morgenstern
    Participant

Paper Pile can be used to create citations in a simple, clear manner. Having a simple method is helpful for students so they can dedicate more time to research and writing and less time on organizing and formatting citations.

diane Malanga
    Participant

Lucid charts would help me create specific organizers for the needs of specific students and task outcomes.

Kimberly Priest
    Participant

Cannot wait to try lucid diagrams .. great for mental maps or bubble maps to review a unit

Kimberly Priest
    Participant

Like everyone said this is a great way to take our worksheets and learning to the next level

Bret Boylan
    Participant

It will be useful to have an add-on with a table of contents where students with disabilities can use the highlighting function to organize their thoughts.

Ayodele Legemah
    Participant

I can use Lucid charts as one a means of visual representation of information. I use a lot of visual charts working with Students with special needs and this would be a helpful add-on.

Maria Francella
    Participant

The table of contents add on and the paperpile add on are two features that I would put in to my professional practice, when I think of how much time could be saved it seems like a relief!

Jamilee Villamarin
    Participant

I can use a specific Docs add-on to engage my students in learning by using Gmath which could be used to engage students in exploring math equations and explaining their math thinking to each other

Kristen Sullivan
    Participant

The add ons allow information to be organized and can be helpful to users with processing issues or different learning styles.

Evelyn Goldberg
    Participant

I can use the add-ons to create graphic organizers and charts that the students will be able use and complete assignments.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.