WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google docs lends itself nicely to creating content specific graphic organizers.

Michael Mirabella
    Participant

I would enhance student learning and engagement by utilizing the Mind Mapping add-on. Taking general lists and creating a mind map will create a new perspective and way of thinking. I would also try JoeZoo to create rubrics and graders to use grade wide to increase collaboration.

Bryna kletenik
    Participant

I would enhance student learning and engagement by utilizing the Mind Mapping add-on. Taking general lists and creating a mind map will create a new perspective and way of thinking. I would also try JoeZoo to create rubrics and graders to use grade wide to increase collaboration.

Grgeory Rocco
    Participant

This would be helpful in creating and using Graphic Organizers with my staff.

Tyler Buccieri
    Participant

Having the capabilities to use more add ons allows us as teachers better opportunities to keep our students engaged. Adding in charts and creating more visual appealing graphic organizers allows for better learning.

Kelly Ruiz Diaz
    Participant

The add-ons enable students to work on their tech literacy skills. The lucid chart allows for diagrams suitable for STEM classes and projects. Pupil pref also increases accessibility for vision impairments if it changes the color of the background. Paperpile could support lessons on citation and the various form

Claire DeMarco
    Participant

Students who may be English Language Learners can benefit more from the translation add-ons. I personally really like the table of contents add-on and the Lucid chart to make various organizers. They appear neat and clean and it makes it easier that the edit function is so readily available.

Ryanne Bakota
    Participant

A specific Docs add-on that I will use to engage my students in learning and enhance my practice is docutube, with docutube I can make integrated videos in my documents. Docutube will automatically detect video links and open each one in a pop out window within my documents.

Rachel Treshan
    Participant

I think the use of Lucid charts would benefit my students!

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

I like usinv the translate add on for my ESL students.

Patricia Ohana
    Participant

I like using the translate add on for my ESL students.

Sabrina Brosnihan
    Participant

I used to translate feature for ESL students who are a need of support with language. As an English teacher I find that it’s essential that they’re provided with the support to develop the writing skills but also to give them real time help when needed.

suzanne gagliardi
    Participant

G math seems very useful. It would allow me to increase my students math fluency skills.

Kristen Maffai
    Participant

A table of contents add on is useful to have for students with disabilities or English language learners so they can organize the topics as well as annotate important information

Marcy Weintraub
    Participant

You can use gmath to help with adding graphs and equations to google docs you are creating for your students. You can also translation to help with the ELL students in your class.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.