WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 441 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can create worksheets. I think linking websites are super helpful and easy to do. I appreciate all the little explanations in this tutorial to strengthen the worksheets I create.

Desmond Rudder
    Participant

I can create interactive assignments for my students. I can make documents that they can work on independently or collaboratively.

Beth Marin
    Participant

Google docs allows me to create worksheets for my students and then be able to provide feedback. It also gives the students the opportunity to go on the internet to do research on the topic that I assigned them.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Really good resource to use for interactive worksheets and assessing.

Brittany Francke
    Participant

I can use Google docs to create assignments in all subject areas. Google docs allow assignments to be more engaging since I am able to include websites, pictures, charts, organizers, graphs, etc.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Docs can be used to create and format assignments. These assignments can be translated into additional languages for English language learners. The many features such as dictionary and explore help enhance the design and quality of assignments.

Rebecca Mastrocicco
    Participant

I would use it to create class assignments and interactive worksheets for my students.

Nicholas Pesola
    Participant

I can use it to create worksheets and activity guides that students can fill out individually or in groups on Google Classroom. Some things like equations will be very helpful to me at a math teacher.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

I can create activity worksheets, templates and guides using google docs.

Lani Lucas
    Participant

With google docs, I can create a complete lesson worksheet with links to other media and various types of activities. Docs makes it easier to differentiate as well.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

To create multiple assignments to support my lessons.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

I can create worksheets and assignments that can include links, charts, and can be translated. This can be done for any subject.

Eric Shapiro
    Participant

I can create documents that multiple kids can work on at the same time which can facilitate group work remotely

Patricia Thams
    Participant

I can create online worksheets, with tables and insert pictures directly from the web. For ELL students a translated doc can be used to create another document that can be linked to the English version. For accessibility, voice typing can be used.

LLOYD WATSON
    Participant

Google docs is a convenient tool for the creation of differentiated assignments.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.