WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google docs is helpful when creating lesson plans for the students so that we have it already set up for them, as well as being able to have the students work together in a doc which helps to keep them engaged.

Richard Hallenbeck
    Participant

You can prepare interactive worksheets for students. I especially like where you can imbed a link into the document or even a specific part of the text (without having to display the whole link).

Megan Lyons
    Participant

Very informative. I learned a lot especially about tables. Thank you!

Ann Cohen Forte
    Participant

I can use Google Docs to create worksheets and share them with students. Students can collaborate with classmates, and receive teacher feedback in real-time utilizing Google Docs.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

Google docs allows the creation of worksheet allowing to have a more interactive setting.

Cari-Ann Graziano-Goldberg
    Participant

I can use Google Docs to create customized worksheets designed specifically for each task. I can also monitor the students work as they make edits and revisions.

Timothy Via
    Participant

It seems like Google Docs will allow me to create assignments and give feedback on assignments.

Lynn Fuschillo
    Participant

I can creqte interactive worksheets that will continue to engage by utilizing a variety of web images and videos that are necessary to increase learning for my autistic students

Lynn Fuschillo
    Participant

Creating interactive worksheets with web images and videos will increase student engagement and decrease challenging behaviors with my autistic students.

Dean Corette
    Participant

Google Docs is great for creating interactive worksheets for students. It also allows me to work with students on their docs together.

Amee E Levy
    Participant

Google Docs is great because I can create interactive assignments for my students. These assignments can include table, pictures, and links to websites. I am able to view student work and also provide immediate feedback.

Amanda Jaggernauth
    Participant

I can use Google Docs to engage my students in learning by enhancing your productivity. I can create a worksheet for a student, insert table, pictures, and links to websites

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

I can make user friendly worksheets for students

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

Very informative. Thanks much

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

I can create worksheet for student, insert table, pictures, and links to websites

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.