WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google docs is a great tool which can be used not only for homework but as a way to save information or other classroom activities. It can also support students who struggle with writing using the tool – voice. Google docs permits differentiation. I can provide immediate feedback to students. I can use the functionality of Google docs to create interactive worksheets for my students.

Janet Canales
    Participant

I can use Google docs to engage my students or enhance productivity by creating my own worksheets using tables. I can also link other web pages to the doc and share with my students. Students can easily conduct research using Explore in Google Tools. Students who are shy and would not normally work together would be able to work together virtually. It is very helpful to create different worksheets to help individual student needs. Google docs is really engaging for multilingual learners. The documents can be translated into a multitude of languages.

Hong Yang
    Participant

I can create class handouts/worksheets using Google docs. Students can submit their answers on Google Docs for me to review, and it allows me to provide feedback to each student.

Agata Gruszka-Jansen
    Participant

Google docs is great for peers to collaborate together on shared assignments. Some students can type directly into the page, and other students can use the speaker option to dictate. Google docs saves students’ work automatically.

Nancy Odierno
    Participant

Google docs allows me to create worksheets and assignments for my students. It allows you to add links so that the students can easily follow a link to a website, etc. Charts and visual are easy to create too.

Ruby Coombs
    Participant

It would allow me to create interactive worksheets

Caitlyn Sanguinito
    Participant

Google docs can be used to create an interactive lesson with the students. Also, the google docs can be translated into other languages to help support all learners.

Blanca Quinones
    Participant

Creating maps with tables for student tor respond. This can be done by using different features of google doc.

Melissa Lisath
    Participant

Google docs is a great tool for creating your own worksheets. As a para you can individualize worksheets according to your student needs.

David Fisher
    Participant

Google Docs has a rich palette of formatting tools that can make student assignments interactive and creative. I can make my assignment clear in terms of the questions, resources, and provide space for responses. I can use multimedia such as pictures and website links. You can even provide assignments in multiple languages.

Danielle Garofalo
    Participant

I can create interactive assignments for my class that includes websites and an editable worksheet where they can send in their responses.

Carly Kinneary
    Participant

I love that you can translate a document into Spanish. I never knew about this feature and it will be extremely useful as I have many ENL students in my classes. It will also be very useful to be able to embed the link for the Spanish document in the original English doc. Great feature!

Brooke Quezada
    Participant

I love to use the link feature to embed videos for the students to watch. I also love creating tables with images and vocabulary for my students to practice with and study.

Miguel Belen
    Participant

I can use google docs to create an interactive worksheet displaying pictures with bullet points and also inserting and link for students to have access while at the same time you can also know where your students stand academically and where they might need help the most I really liked it

Catherine Cognetta
    Participant

Google Docs is a great way to check student work and progress in real time. I can add comments and make edits in real time so they can see what they need to fix/improve before the due date & time.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.