WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I use google docs to make graphic organizers for my students. I can interact with them by giving them feedbacks and using the comments button. It also has amazing tools that you can use like the in text citation which allows students to choose the format and add in an in text citation for a research paper.

Despina Stathopoulos
    Participant

I can share information via google docs with images and space for students to respond and answer. I can include images needed as well as create rubrics for assignments and projects. I can also add feedback where needed.

Patrick Snell
    Participant

I like to create a shared Google Doc that students can utilize in breakout rooms. I assign them each their own Google Slide or Doc and then attach a shared Google Doc to work together.

Ludmila Steinberger
    Participant

I can create interactive homework and quiz’s to text their knowledge on a topic.

Beverly Sewell-Harris
    Participant

Google doc is a really great feature to teach to all students of varying abilities. It gives the ability to adjust the google page to suit my needs for example adjust the margins, paper size, and color, I can also change the landscaping. Also, I can use links to sites I may want my students to explore further in order to enhance the learning experience. As a math/science teacher, it’s great to be able to create equations on line for students to solve as well as having access to an on line dictionary.

Beverly Sewell-Harris
    Participant

I like having the ability to customize my google doc such as adjusting margins, paper size, color ets. Also being able to insert links into a document or on my page saves time. Also, gmath will be very useful when we reach our unit on Algebra. For Science, voice typing and the dictionary will be very useful for my students.

Barbara Kabanellas
    Participant

Google Docs is a great tool that allows students to complete assignments virtually. It is versatile and user friendly!

Wagner Brea
    Participant

Google Doc is an incredible tool to use in class.

Yadira Castillo
    Participant

I can create interactive worksheets which will be much more user friendly than giving them a paper worksheet or handout. Plus Google Docs gives me the ability to attach many helpful links directly into worksheet.

Nicole Campbell
    Participant

It is simple to create worksheets for students to use interactively. Inserting images are easy and students can label portions of the images inside of tables inserted into the worksheets.

Moises Arvelo
    Participant

Google Docs allows me to create worksheets with a variety of graphics and tables that look and work very similarly to physical documents. Spaces can be provided so that students can answers questions written into the document. It also allows for the placement of hyperlinks that may be useful for the student.

Kathryn Heneghan
    Participant

Google docs could be used to create assignments and assessments for students. This will allow me to use all the resources on the internet and direct students to specific reading material or websites to use for research.

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

I can prepare worksheet for my students and then make a copy for each so they can fill it out. If they have any questions, they can use explore option

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

I can make a separate work.sheet for each student and they can work on it individually. They can also use the explore feature

Erin Cameron
    Participant

I can create my worksheets and tables for students to work directly with. I can also add images, links to websites and citation directly from the program. Google docs also has a translation feature which will translate your document into other languages, which is great from bilingual classes. Google docs is accessible and even offers a talk to text feature to assist students with dysgraphia, or for younger students who may not be able to write yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.