WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can format a worksheet with images, charts, and translate it in another language for an ESL student.

John Vessely
    Participant

Google Docs will allow my students to share responses to assignments within my class. Not only can they submit individual assignments, but they can also comment on other student’s assignments to facilitate student discussions and debates.

Lauren Mastandrea
    Participant

to prepare interactive worksheets for students.

Briana Stanton
    Participant

I can create and adapt assignments for students by using google docs.

Annie Mack
    Participant

Google documents is a powerful tool to use when creating digital lessons or activities for students which saves the work automatically. The creator of the document has the ability to quickly add on links for readers to view and even has a “voice typing” option. Voice typing is especially useful for students who prefer to speak their words instead of type them. Lastly, creators of the document have the ability to translate their work to various languages. This is a powerful tool for multilingual students/parents.

meghan sierp
    Participant

Interactive worksheets can be beneficial.

Marina Galazidis
    Participant

There are so many ways to engage students in Google Docs! They are live worksheets so students individually or in groups can be responding to stimulus based questions while a teacher is monitoring the answers and even commenting on student work. Teachers can direct students to specific resources by linking sites, and have a lot of flexibility to add images and materials directly into the doc.

Renarda Rusielewicz
    Participant

With Google docs I can create assignments for my students. Students can type right into the document. I can give feedback and assess students.

Jessica Miksis
    Participant

I can create a worksheet, share it with students and then give them feedback directly on the worksheet so that they easily revise their work.Also, students can look up definitions and websites directly from the Google Doc.

Kaity Li
    Participant

I can create customized worksheets for students and provide feedback.

Michelle Martin
    Participant

Google Docs allows you to create resources for your students. You can include tables, links, and even provide translated text options. Students can also share their work with you through Google Docs, which allows teachers to edit and provide feedback to any assignments and support them while they work.

Andrea Cardona
    Participant

I can create document that make it easy for my students to find the websites to read and then answer questions within the same document

Andrea Cardona
    Participant

I can create document that make it easy for my students to find the websites to read and then answer questions within the same document

Weedaad ORourke
    Participant

Teachers can use a google doc to support students’ management needs and testing accommodations for students with IEP’s. For example, if students require a scribe for all tests, the Voice typing tool supports this requirement.

Also, my goodness, this helps my kiddies to cite! This is the most splendid tool I have come across yet for my students. By using explore, when they often copy and paste responses into these docs, it is a most efficient way for them to capture the citation.

adam conklin
    Participant

You can search and paste pictures directly from and onto docs. Also, I can post links and put feedback directly onto the assignment.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.