WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Preparing interactive worksheets for students.

Nancy Hui
    Participant

Google docs is a great tool to use to assign homework, projects, or even access to resources children can use at home or duing remote sessions.

Taryn Berman
    Participant

I can add images and links to my google docs.I can also cite sources accurately. IT will make my sources more scholarly and professional.

Amanda Allen
    Participant

I can use google docs to create hyperdocs that I can then assign to students in google classroom. On the hyperdoc students can interact with various images, websites, articles, etc that I have linked onto the google doc to learn about a particular subject. Students can complete these independently or in groups. I can also create assessments using google docs that the students then submit to me via google classroom.

Patricia Bonner
    Participant

I can quickly prepare interactive worksheets for students.

Rose Lee
    Participant

Google docs help to engage students in learning or enhance productivity by creating interactive different assignments for students and can be used as assessment.

Kirsten Anderson
    Participant

Google Docs allows me to keep all of my lessons, assignments, and resources in one place. Additionally, I can choose which folders my students can access to ensure they have access to assignments and resources they can use in class.

Lauren Goldstein-Delgado
    Participant

I can create my own documents that can be used to help the students

Ashvin Jaishankar
    Participant

I didn’t know about the translate capability and how it keeps the same layout as the original document. I also like the equation features, given that I am a math teacher and I can show it to my students who don’t necessarily know about LaTeX or Math Type.

Sarah Torres-Hernandez
    Participant

Google Docs can be used to engage students or enhance productivity by allowing you to create and customize digital/virtual assignments; each file or document can be customized in its formatting (color, margins, headers); url links, images, instructions, tables, definitions and more, can be inserted, accessed and/or shared. Google Docs automatically saves content and as with Google Calendar, Google Classroom and gmail permissions, viewing, sharing and editing are also customizable to class/group or individual.

Crista Joseph
    Participant

I can create a google doc that I can share with all students. If I make a copy each student will have their own and we can both collaborate on a single doc.

Ana Longsworth
    Participant

Google docs allows me to create worksheets with tables, images, and more fun features. I can also embed websites to increase student understanding.

Ana Longsworth
    Participant

Google docs allows me to create worksheets with tables, images, and more fun features. I can also embed websites to increase student understanding.

Darryl Williams
    Participant

Works a whole lot better than Microsoft word. That shade aside, docs is great to see your students work progress in real time. That and the auto save feature prevents any work being lost.

Hong Chung
    Participant

Students can even write any languages including Japanese, which I teach, using Language menu under File. This helps students to associate the sound with the character.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.