WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 404 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It allows me to create assignments worksheets for my students. It is also great to use for group projects as well.

Michael Sovak
    Participant

Google docs is a great tool to create interactive worksheets to (1) assess student knowledge, and (2) help organize student thought

Heather Slagsvol
    Participant

Worksheets can be created easily for students using Google Docs. Teachers can insert web pages for study and reference, charts and diagrams that the students can fill in with information, and they can also insert math equations and problems to solve. Another excellent feature is the option to translate the entire document into another language. This is an excellent tool for multilingual learners, or students learning a second language. Students and teachers can also use the explore option to cite specific websites and out the information directly into the google doc.

Marlee Wood
    Participant

By creating my own worksheets, I can better modify assignments to meet the needs of all my students.

Christina Krasnyuk
    Participant

Google docs allows students, and teachers to stay interactive with each other. Instead of printing out and modifying, students can actively change docs with feedback given right on the doc.

Paul Woltmann
    Participant

Creating opportunities for students to demonstrate their learning and understanding within an interesting and responsive format will further my ability to determine the effectiveness of my lessons.

Michael Randazzo
    Participant

Translate function is an absolute game changer for teaching in an ELL classroom

Michael Randazzo
    Participant

Translate function is an absolute game changer for teaching in an ELL classroom

Jodie Keating
    Participant

Google Docs allows you to make worksheets, and easy to use shareable documents. It is optimal for group work and live interaction and includes a real time chat option.

Leah Comparetto
    Participant

Google Docs is a great tool to use when creating worksheets and sharing documents you want students to view or interact with. You can add different text, links, tables, and images for students to view and use. Students who speak a different language can benefit from using Google Docs, as there is an option to change the language through Google Docs.

Carrie Garrison
    Participant

Learned some new tips. thank you

Moraima Dominguez
    Participant

Google Docs will help me to organize lessons for students. It will allow me to create interactive lesson which can include direct links and images.

Stephanie Contreras
    Participant

I will be able to use the drawing tool to label diagrams that students can refer to.

Lucilla Chan
    Participant

Through pre-visited resources that are shared, I limit students’ viewing so they can be exposed to similar content that responds to specific topics and assignments creating a more topic focused assigments/projects.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

I have used google docs in some ways shown in the video. I learned a few more tricks from this. I have created paragraph boxes, note taking templates, inserted videos, images.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.