WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google docs allows me to create assignments for students and has several helpful features that can increase accessibility, such as creating a translated version for ENL students.

Megan Kowalczyk
    Participant

Google docs is a great way to create interactive worksheets. Translation and text to speech options are great for a variety of learners as well.

Lauren Crane
    Participant

Google Docs is a great way to make organized and interactive tools for the students. I really like how you are able to insert links and change them to text. It looks more appealing than a large link across the page.

Tiana Millen
    Participant

Google Docs is an easy way to provide immediate feedback to students and interact with them throughout the assignment.

Amanda Tartaglia
    Participant

Student assignments can be virtual and I can give them feedback and grade.

Danielle Mangione
    Participant

I can use Google Docs to create interactive docs for students and they can easily edit and I can leave them comments, easily have access to their work and especially good in the writing process.

Ermira Nezaj
    Participant

We can use google docs to create worksheets for our students.

Nicole Yorgensen
    Participant

Google Docs can be very helpful for creating assignments for classes, it is a user friendly word processing program that allows for interaction among students and instructor along with immediate feedback.
    Google Docs can be helpful with multi lingual or multi level classes, it allows for the creation of different versions of documents for different students. An effective tool for differentation and scaffolding inside/outside the classroom.
    Also, google docs allows students to work collaboratively or in small groups with all of the necessary tools at their fingertips.

Osvaldo Mendez
    Participant

I can create my own handouts and use the features on gooogle docs to enhance them. Students can share directly with me and I can assess them accordingly.

Jenna Morgenstern
    Participant

Using the voice to text option in Google Docs further engages students who may be hesitant writers, those who are dyslexia or have dysgraphia. Students can feel more comfortable partaking in the writing process without fear of their ideas being lost in the transcription process.

diane Malanga
    Participant

Worksheets can become interactive or I can use docs/tools to create worksheets that support lessons we are doing.

Kimberly Priest
    Participant

I am really excited to use Google docs to create map quizzes as shown by example here this is just such an easy way to do it it

Kimberly Priest
    Participant

I also haven’t use the translate tool much and I see that others really like doing it so I’m definiyly gonna try it

Bret Boylan
    Participant

I can create worksheet for student, insert table, pictures, and links to websites

Ayodele Legemah
    Participant

I use google docs to create interactive worksheets for my students on my interactive white board. It is also a great tool to use with older students who can share their google doc with me and I can give them feedback.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.