WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Docs Lesson Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Using google docs would allow students who may be absent from school or a day or longer to keep up with what is happening in the classroom

Moises Arvelo
    Participant

Google Docs allows for the use of visual items and cues to help guide student thinking and aid them in completing assignments. Through the use of Google Search, many visuals are made available to create new and engaging handouts.

Kathryn Heneghan
    Participant

There are so many options for creating a lesson with Google docs. By embedding links to resources students can use to answer questions, you can set up student=directed learning and have control over the sources of the information students are using to complete assignments. You can offer students a multitude of formats to use for learning and demonstrating their understanding and misunderstandings.

Erin Cameron
    Participant

Using Google docs to create assignments for students allows them to complete work in their own time, take responsibility for their learning and gain a sense of independence. It is a great way to engage students in asynchronous class projects.

Jacqueline Casquero
    Participant

I can format the images and text in a orderly fashion, along with the table of contents.

John Vessely
    Participant

Creating lessons on Google Docs allows my students an easy and accessible way to view my classroom materials and activities, while also giving them a user-friendly platform to respond to within my assignments.

Briana Stanton
    Participant

Students can start the work online if they are all virtual or hybrid

Annie Mack
    Participant

Creating a lesson on google document and having students complete it will allow students to engage in real-world writing and easily create links and citations with the research ad-on tools. Students will also receive writing support with the smart spell checker.

Yelena Khevelev
    Participant

Having a google doc allows me to see who is contributing to the doc. This is especially helpful during group work. As educators we know that sometimes during group work one person tend to sit back and let other member do the work. Having a history allows me to see the contribution of each student.

meghan sierp
    Participant

Giving the children the responsibility of using google docs and taking responsibility for their own work.

Joseph Frusci
    Participant

This engages students in learning because it will be fully interactive by all students. They all must enter in their own information simultaneously to collaborate with their peers. It allows for all students to communicate with each other.

Joseph Frusci
    Participant

Giving the students the responsibility of using google docs and taking responsibility for their own work.

Marina Galazidis
    Participant

It allows for individual pacing, so students can take the time they need to complete the work. It also allows them to be independent and take the work wherever they have internet access.

Renarda Rusielewicz
    Participant

With creating a google docs for students it enables them to interact with the assignment. They can type the answers in and work at their own pace.

Michelle Martin
    Participant

Students are often motivated by the opportunity to use technology. Google provides many resources in their adds-ons and extensions that make it engaging and appealing for students, especially the opportunity to work with their peers.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.