WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can use Google Forms to survey my students and quickly assess their understanding of where we are in our unit. I can also use it to create a daily or weekly reading log during remote learning.

Edward Abdenour
    Participant

Google forms can be used for homework assignments and quizzes. Feedback is immediate so students can see what areas they need the most support in.

Mary-Delia Marshall
    Participant

Use Forms for annual “get to know you and your child” survey in September. Surveys to families about tech capabilities for remote learning, etc.

Claire Madson
    Participant

Google forms is a quick way to survey students fro various reasons. The data can easily be sorted and kept in a sheets format.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

Although google forms is very similar to google docs, it is a very useful tool. I can use it as an assessment tool by creating quizzes with multiple choice or long responses. I can also use it as an exit slip which demonstrates my student’s understanding of a specific concept or I can use it as a survey.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

Although google forms is very similar to google docs, it is a very useful tool. I can use it as an assessment tool by creating quizzes with multiple choice or long responses. I can also use it as an exit slip which demonstrates my student’s understanding of a specific concept or I can use it as a survey which can help me get to know my students.

Divina Deleon
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to keep school assignments organized plus I can keep track of homework, assignments and quizzes.

Adam Conte
    Participant

I already used Google Forms for remote learning this past year. I found it to be an excellent tool to compile student data collectively as a group and to take a deeper look individually. It’s an amazing feature that Google offers educators for their students. After using it, I’m not sure I want to go back to paper/pen surveys/quizzes.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to assess students knowledge and collect data to check for understanding the work.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I use google Forms to collect fast student data in order to asses how much my students understood from each day’s lesson. I can also use google forms to collect fast student data about what students had trouble with and any questions they had. I also use google forms for quizzes and also to do polls about the types of books, lessons and activities that they would like to do during the school year.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Forms is an excellent way to assess student knowledge. Having the ability to ask multiple choice, extended response, survey questions, is a invaluable resource. It is also an excellent way for a teacher to gather and use data to help guide instruction.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

Google forms is a new way to survey students the first week of school. I can assess their learning styles, strengths, weaknesses, and hobbies, and find out what motivates them best.

Beth Marin
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to collect data from staff, students and parents. It can be used to get to know your students and to collect pertinent information about everyone.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

I can use google forms to create surveys and also to create formative assessments for each unit.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to ask questions to each students independently while only creating one document. It also has an organized way of keeping all the responses in one place. This could be used as a homework, classroom assignment or a exit ticket.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 324 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.