WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How can you use Google Forms to increase your productivity, engage students in learning or increase assessment in instruction? Google Forms are very friendly not only to create a form but also customized the form in a way that teachers wish to accomplish. It can be used for various purposes of collecting the data (assessment, survey, etc.)

Monica Salazar-Austin
    Participant

Google Forms can be used in many different ways to increase productivity and engagement. Teachers can use Google Forms to survey families at the beginning of the year. In this survey teachers can find out preferred methods of communication, access to technology/wifi at home, best times for meetings, etc. Then, teachers can create a Google Sheet to keep track of this information for each student’s family. It’s a convenient way to communicate with the students’ caregivers and can be used at other points in the year as well.

Google Forms can also be used to increase student engagement. Forms can be shared with students during lessons to reinforce comprehension. They can also be used for assessments or exit tickets after the lesson. Teachers can use this information to make small groups or to partner students for future assignments. Students can also create their own Google Forms as part of a project they’re working on. These forms can directly enhance the project.

Rosanna Sferrazza
    Participant

Google Forms is great for short quizzes or gathering information quickly from parents.

Tayaba Khattak
    Participant

Google form is a great way to have students do surveys for math. Used the data to learn mean, median, mode.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

I have use google forms to create attendance check in for google meets, also for a short quiz.

Rubi Miyachi
    Participant

Google Forms is a great tool to collect information from students.

Christina English
    Participant

Google forms can be used for assessments and then information can be put into google sheets where you can sort the data.

Heather Fisco
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to collect data from students to see if they understand the work. It’s also great for obtaining information and contact numbers for all the students. If a student has a special need, it can be put here. It can be used as an efficient way to survey students to make sure they are understanding the current topics/assignments.

Emily Banach
    Participant

I love having this option for my students! I can easily poll the class and gather information to check for understanding and assess myself as well as see the information compiled in graphs, charts or spreadsheets.

Kaitlyn Koenig
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to collect information from students, whether it be general information, pre-assessment, or post-assessment. It could even be used as a tool to collect information from parents as well.

Suzanne Lucera
    Participant

I can use google forms for surveys, tests, quizzes, collecting information. I can also have google forms set to give a hint to the student on a quiz if they get the answer wrong.

Megan Kowalczyk
    Participant

I have used google forms as exit slips to collect data, to record daily attendance, and to give assessments.

Tiana Millen
    Participant

Google forms can be used for quizzes and it can be used for quick assessments during the lesson. Multiple choice is ideal because the assignments can be graded immediately.

Amanda Guszack
    Participant

Google forms allows for data to be collected both formally and informally.

Amanda Tartaglia
    Participant

Google forms is excellent for educators to share resources.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.