WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Sections Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google forms can be efficient at creating sections of work to be done or completed. Keeping track of assignments and test/quizzes.

Serena Jefferson
    Participant

Google forms section is a good tool to include in assessments. For example, you can create questions with answer choices. However, if the student responds incorrectly you can direct him to another section With an image which serves as a helper or gives a hint to help the student respond correctly. This gives the student the opportunity to get a better grade. The data that a teacher receives can also be displayed on a spreadsheet. Good tool!!

Adam Conte
    Participant

Sections in Google Forms is a fantastic way for targeted review based on students’ current content knowledge and skills. With this, content does not have to be retaught to a whole class, but only to students who require it.

Janet Tak Yee Lui
    Participant

The fact that you can use sections to set a review question for students when they complete it correctly or incorrectly is a good alternative to assess students understanding of the topic even after review.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Google forms is a great way to create assessments and differentiate for the students. One can provide more help in providing and guiding students to better understand content.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I will use sections in Google Forms to engage students in learning or increase assessment in instruction by making sure that all struggling students will be give supplemental information such as videos, images, graphs/charts in order to help him understand the content in multiple different ways.

Tanja Koltovska
    Participant

I will use sections in Google Forms to engage students in learning or increase assessment in instruction by providing struggling students with multiple entry points for learning through supplemental information such as videos, pictures charts/graphs allowing students to learn in different ways. Wrong answers will not be penalized but will be an opportunity for students to learn more.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Using Sections in Google Forms is a great way to design questions with the option of redirecting students who answered incorrectly. This is a great way to scaffold content for individual students and responses.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

I love how you can redirect a student in the middle of a quiz to a section that can help to review what is difficult.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

I love how you can redirect a student in the middle of a quiz to a section that can help review what is difficult.

Beth Marin
    Participant

Google Forms is a great way to give assessments to students online. It gives you the option to see what the students have learned by breaking their answers down in different ways. This form also allows us to give students hints if they get an answer wrong.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

Is a great tool to create assessment and students could get immediate feedback.

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

You can use forms to create interactive quizzes where students are directed to different sections to support their learning, dependent upon their answers. Students can have further review who need it. Teachers receive a chart of student results.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

I can use google form to give quizzes and provide reviews for inaccurate answers. It will show me an overview on how the class progress on certain topics for reinforcement or reteach.

Alana Hoey
    Participant

I can you use sections in Google Forms to ensure students understand the information before moving on. Too often students will race through a quiz and do not take the time to analyze their score and see what they got wrong. Sections prevents them from doing so.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.