WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms Sections Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google Forms help quickly assess students understanding. Monitor students lessons can help plan and differentiate instruction. Google Forms can be used as an exit ticket to lessons and units.

Leah Comparetto
    Participant

Google Forms sections are great because it collects data on the students and allows the teacher to see where the student is struggling. I like how you can place an image in each section when the student gets an answer wrong as some students need the visual to help them. This would be a great tool to use when assessing my students after a story.

Jillian Ra
    Participant

You can separate your forms into different sections and topics making it easier to navigate for students. You can also vary the types of responses required from a student which I love.

Taryn Berman
    Participant

Sections can allow me to include review for students that answer questions on quizzes incorrectly. It can give them an opportunity to self correct and relearn independently. It gives me as an educator flexibility in constructing my assessments

Stephanie Contreras
    Participant

Using the sections will be a great way to review for a test

Hope Barter
    Participant

You can create a responsive form. When students answer a question incorrectly, they will be routed to a review section so that they may revisit the content before moving on. Students will benefit from the immediate feedback.

Richard Brown iv
    Participant

Adding sections to a google form will allow you to let students know their progress on an assignment and help to breakdown the data that is created from student assessments on google forms.

Laura Baldwin
    Participant

I have used google forms in the past and have never used sections. I think using sections is a great way to differentiate.

Hong Chung
    Participant

I did not know about sections in Google Forms. This will enrich academic support to students who did not got the correct answer, which will make them relearn and review their incorrect answer while make smooth transition for students who got the answer correct.

Monica Salazar-Austin
    Participant

In Google Forms, you can use sections when creating as assessment to best support student learning. Each question can be its own “section”, where the single question appears on the page. Then, depending on a student’s response, you can set up the form to direct kids to a review or to the next question (in the next section). This is helpful for students so they can review work that was tricky or hard. It allows for differentiation in the classroom by supporting kids at different levels and providing resources for those who need it. This will readily engage kids with the material. Teachers and students can use Google Forms across many different subject areas.

Rosanna Sferrazza
    Participant

Google Forms is a great way to give quizzes to students.

Tayaba Khattak
    Participant

Great for creating quizzes and to assess students for revisions of lessons.

ELISA GIULIANI
    Participant

Using sections would force students to review what they missed on the quiz/assessment and be given another chance to answer.

Rubi Miyachi
    Participant

This is a great tool for some of the assessments I do.

Christina English
    Participant

Forms can be used for assessments or practice. Sections allow you to break up topics.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.