WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms with Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can you use Google Forms in collaboration with Sheets to increase your productivity?

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

I could use the data collected from Google Forms to create a spreadsheet.

dzhang2
    Participant

the data collected from google form can be used to create a google sheet, or use use data from google sheet to create differentiated forms

athenasevastos
    Participant

I could use the data to create an item analysis of student work. It could help me create a new guided worksheet with practice problems.

jdifava
    Participant

I can incorporate the data from an assignment into a Google sheet. This information can help me drive instruction in my classroom. I can clearly see where students are struggling and reteach the material.

jtufano1012
    Participant

Using Google Forms and Sheets is an extremely effective tool when creating groups and lessons for your classes. It shows how students preform and is a way to create more meaningful instruction in the classroom.

epalmieri23
    Participant

You can collect data from a survey or assessment in Google forms and then use it to create tables, charts, and graphs in Google sheets

coachschlappich
    Participant

The data collected in Google Forms could be used in conjunction with Google Sheets to create a spreadsheet with names and email contacts. It would then help to greatly decrease the time it takes to send out personalized emails to all students.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

Data collected on Google Forms can be displayed on Google Sheets into a table or chart.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

I could use the data I collect to create spreadsheets.

osullivan.kaitlin
    Participant

The data collected using google forms can be used to create spreadsheets.

leolatouche
    Participant

After you have given your students your Google Form, their answers are sent to Sheets where you can see all of their results.

drallisondavis
    Participant

I can use forms to collect data from students and sheets to manipulate it.

dinben127
    Participant

I can use Google forms with sheets to create surveys and graphs with students.

ezbet5
    Participant

I can use the students data and create a spread sheet. This can be used for graphs and surveys.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.