WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Forms with Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google sheets will help the teacher and the students will work on the worksheet and they will know which one they got wrong with and can check and go over it.

Ann Cohen Forte
    Participant

Data from Google Forms can be easily migrated to Google Sheets to create tables and graphs of student progress. This can be shared with admin/parents/students.

Pan Cheng
    Participant

I use Google Sheet to quickly see all students’ answers and data that they filled in Google form.

Blerina Bacelli
    Participant

Google Form and sheets work very well together to collect data. This increases my productivity as a teacher.

Amee E Levy
    Participant

I can use the data collected from Google Forms to create a spreadsheet and also differentiated forms for each of my students.

Dean Corette
    Participant

I can use the data from a Google Form to create a spread sheet and track students productivity.

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

I would certainly use the forms to create spreadsheets. I can also use it’s an interactive tool to survey students on what they are thinking

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

Using Google Forms and Sheets is an extremely effective tool when creating groups and lessons for your classes. It shows how students preform and is a way to create more meaningful instruction in the classroom.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

I can use google form with sheets to make a spread sheet based on information on form

Mary Mathai
    Participant

I can use the data collected from the google forms automatically to the spreadsheet. Then use Form Mule add-on to email students their scores.

Patrick McDonald
    Participant

You can use sheets on google forms collect data on student progress, which can be used to differentiate instruction.

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

can take Google Form and make spreadsheets that can allow me to distribute information, grades, survey responses and the data, and find out how to better structure time and efficiencies into student progress, and teacher planning.

Sandy Dugan
    Participant

I can use the data to create a spreadsheet and set the form so that grades are emailed to the student upon submitting.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

When I view form results in google sheets, it’s easier for me to analyze and manipulate the data. I could even make graphs of results.

Lauren Colon
    Participant

Grading with Flubaroo and exporting right to a sheet for a guidebook can save time

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.