WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sheets Ad-Ons Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 314 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can use add ons to help keep individual students work in separate folders.

Johanny Tapia
    Participant

Add on can be used to sort through students names and/or charts

Amanda Jaggernauth
    Participant

I could use google add-ons to help me sort students’ names in a spreadsheet, separating them by first, last name, and email. I could use add-ons to create folders for each student in the class and distribute course materials to each student.

Sandra Antoniello
    Participant

I could use add-ons to create folders for each students in the class. I could also use add-ons to distribute course materials to every student

Karen Katz
    Participant

Based on the current lesson in each subject, the teacher will assign worksheets. The edit folders that all students share will have worksheets for the students to complete. The assignment will be completed according to last names, etc. In this way, it is fair to everyone.

liza blackman
    Participant

Ways in which I can use add-ons to increase my productivity is by decreases the amount of time used to find duplicates through out the spreedsheet and separating first and last names listed.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

Using add ons helps me split names it also allows me to remove duplicates

Mary Mathai
    Participant

Split name add ons and remove duplicates will save me time

Chelsea Eagle
    Participant

Creating folders, can be for each students, topic and/or class

Lauren Colon
    Participant

Add ons to sheets make it easier to distribute materials to students and coworkers

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

I would use the add ons like split name and remove duplicates to easily create a spreadsheet. I also would use doctopus which shares files with teachers and students to help distribute resources.

Sandy Dugan
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets As-Ons to make splitting names into separate first and last name cells quicker.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

I could use ad-ons to clean up my student data. My program has rolling admissions, so by the end of the year, my class lists can be large and have duplicates. With an ad-on, I could eliminate the duplicates.

I could also use folders to make work easily accessible to students.

Yuh Fen Lee
    Participant

Using the add on save me time from using ctrl+F to look through the long list of names.

Aqualyn Jones
    Participant

I think the Split Names add on would be useful when aggregating data from Google Forms which places the names together. I could also use it when sorting through data for parent phone calls.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.