WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sheets Discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 341 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

How can you use Google Sheets to engage your students in learning or enhance your productivity?

mdougherty9
    Participant

I can create tables of their findings as well as group scoring that can be shared and edited by all.

rmmcgowan45
    Participant

I can use google sheets to organize my weekly planbook, and can share this with other staff members to coordinate our schedules.

dzhang2
    Participant

I can create tables for their finding that can be shared and edited by everyone in the class. This is particularly useful for collecting class data in a lab experiment

athenasevastos
    Participant

Google sheets is an excellent way to engage students in learning. Students can utilize this tool in order to develop ownership in their learning and have the ability to collaborate with their peers.

coachschlappich
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to better organize and break down data. It should prove especially helpful when tracking student improvement in fitness throughout the year.

dinben127
    Participant

Google sheets can be used to conduct student surveys in content for immediate assessment.

jdifava
    Participant

I can use Google sheets to organize my grade book more efficiently. I can also use it to create charts and graphs for students.

jtufano1012
    Participant

Google Sheets is a good way to keep track of student information. It is a clear, efficient way to keep track and to organize data in a student friendly way.

epalmieri23
    Participant

You can use it to organize your grade book, or data collected in class. It will help to keep information organized and easily accessible. Students can use the data to create charts and diagrams.

BKHaddy97
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to display class averages on various assignments in an anonymous manner. This way, students are involved in the grading process more and can see what percentile they fall in.

scleva
    Participant

Students can represent & interpret information and data in a variety of ways. I can use google sheets to organize students scores and see who is above, meeting or below standard using the conditioning format tool.

alyssa.cerasulo
    Participant

I can create tables of their research as well as group scoring that can be shared and edited by all.

osullivan.kaitlin
    Participant

Students can create a spreadsheet to make comparisons of their findings during an experiment or activity. I can make a spreadsheet to help organize my grades or to keep track of how often I meet with each student for one on one time each month.

leolatouche
    Participant

Google Sheets allows me to create a table and organize the data I collect on each of my students.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 341 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.