WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sheets Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 361 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google sheets can allow students to see data, teachers can post, edit. Teachers would be able to create, organize and collect data to share with students.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

I can create tables for organizing my data on each student.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Sheets is an excellent way for students and teachers to display and read data. This is a great tool for students collecting data for surveys or other projects. In addition, Google Sheets provides a functional way for students and teachers to track their progress and performance.

Beth Marin
    Participant

Google sheets is a great way to organize data from students. It allows students to see results of assessments and projects by creating tables that they can visually see and understand.

maris stone
    Participant

I can use google sheets to organize bus information, lunch and field trips. I can also use google sheets to organize testing information. It makes the infomation organized, and easy to customize to my needs.

reev41
    Participant

I can use Google sheets to help organize data that I collect on each of my students.

Nicholas Pesola
    Participant

With the conditional formatting, it’s great for multiple choice assessment revision, giving students the chance to analyze why wrong choices were popular and other metacognitive analysis.

Fortune Ash
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to organize students progress and share data with my supervisor, my students, and their parents.

CARLOS RICHARDS
    Participant

Google sheets allows us to organize data and create models of graphic representations.

Maria Regina Santos
    Participant

I use google sheets to record various weekly schedules and keeping track of the number of periods/ hour for each student. I also use it to keep track of their numerical grades or progress.

Eric Shapiro
    Participant

I can use it to color code my grades for quick review

Olivia Treubig
    Participant

I can use google sheets to keep track of students and information about various projects, numbers completed, tracking of progress of assignments and share with my students.

Margaret Hood
    Participant

You can use it to organize your grade book, or data collected in class. It will help to keep information organized and easily accessible. Students can use the data to create charts and diagrams.

LLOYD WATSON
    Participant

Google Sheets helps to sort and organize data. It can be used to rank students’ performance and to highlight their strengths and weaknesses. The teacher can use this information to inform future planning.

Penny Pombrio
    Participant

Google sheets can be used to keep track of data gathered during rojects and experiments.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 361 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.