WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sheets Discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 341 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Students should be paired up. Each pair of students gets one assignment. They should complete the assignment together and take turns; but each one runs the assignment on his or her own. The assignment can be used for any subject and based on the current lessons.

liza blackman
    Participant

I can use my google sheets to enhance my productivity by organizing a chart to better categorize the information provided.

Xiomary Bond
    Participant

Google sheets allows me to use charts to make information more visibly understandable.

Mary Mathai
    Participant

Google sheets can be used to collect data and organize it to understand student progress

Chelsea Eagle
    Participant

Building graphs and Graphs to help students with work, or even keeping them organized. As well as spreadsheets to keep me organized.

Lauren Colon
    Participant

Google sheets can be used to increase my productivity by using it as a gradebook. I can use it to see averages in the class, be able to see missing assignments or who is not meeting the requirements.

Elbatoul Ali
    Participant

Students can represent & interpret information and data in a variety of ways. I can use google sheets to organize students scores and see who is above, meeting or below standard using the conditioning format tool.

Sandy Dugan
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to record and average grades instead of doing it manually through word doc.

Victoria Capeci
    Participant

I can use sheets to track student progress. Highlighting ranges of grades: below level, on track, and exceeding expectations, can help me pinpoint which students need extra help. It would also be useful to make charts for parents to see in parent-teacher conferences.

Yuh Fen Lee
    Participant

I can easily track their score and see if they meet the standard by using table or graph.

Aqualyn Jones
    Participant

I could see Google Sheets being a bit overwhelming for my students so I would mainly use it to enhance my productivity. Specifically with gathering data around student averages on tests or exams as well as in the class overall. I could also use to see trends around who is scoring well on certain aspects of an exam.

BIMAL NAIR
    Participant

I can use a spreadsheet that they can use to keep track of individual student progress. Students will have their own cop as to keep track on their own. When comparing data sets between engines or aircraft the spreadsheets cab be useful as well

Janet Canales
    Participant

Students can create a spreadsheet to make a comparison of their findings during an experiment or activity.I can make a spreadsheet to help organize my grades or keep track of how often I meet with each student. Google Sheets allows me to create and organize the data i collect on each of my students.

Janet Canales
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to organize data collection to see students progress throughout the year. Data collected throughout the year will show students strenghts and weaknesses. Google sheets is a great tool to help students sort and organize data.Students can create tables and make graphs.

Nancy Odierno
    Participant

Google Sheets is a way to organize a plan book or grade book. It’s easy to create a table to organize data and to keep information organized.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 341 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.