WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sheets Discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 341 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The sorting feature is very useful when trying to organize data. For instance, it can be done by class period or grade.

CLAUDIA Cuellar Torrico
    Participant

By learning how to use Google sheets students can work on several skills. From creation to the interpretation of data, to practice computer skills to create projects.

Shasta Lockwood
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to view and organize student responses to Google Forms.

Jessica Miksis
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to teach students how to collect information, how to average information and how to display information in a variety of graphing formats.

Heather Fisco
    Participant

Google Sheets can be used to organize lesson planning and student data. It can be shared and accessed by those you intend it for. It can be used to chart and graph scores, so that teachers can determine those students who need additional attention.

Emily Banach
    Participant

Keeping track of work students have done and their grades can be difficult and time consuming. Google Sheets makes this process easy and allows the teacher to focus on other more important things.

Suzanne Lucera
    Participant

I can use Google Sheets to organize data collection on each students, such as their assessments, and use tables and graphs to see their progress.

Kaitlyn Koenig
    Participant

Google Sheets can be used as a gradebook for the teacher, or implemented in lessons (such as tabulating or graphing data from experiments).

Megan Kowalczyk
    Participant

It is a great way to collect, organize, and share data.

Tiana Millen
    Participant

Google sheets can be used to log activity or grades.

Amanda Tartaglia
    Participant

Google sheets are great for data organization.

Nicole Yorgensen
    Participant

Google Sheets can be helpful for teachers and instructors to use for planning, preparation, and categorizing.
    Google Sheets allows for the creating of tables to better organize and de-chunk information.
    Google Sheets is also useful for progress monitoring, goal setting, and record keeping.

Osvaldo Mendez
    Participant

I can create class averages for different assessments. This will allows us to work as a team to enhance our grades. I like to foster a team mentality within students.

Deena O’Connor
    Participant

I can create tables of their findings as well as group scoring that can be shared and edited by all.

Jenna Morgenstern
    Participant

Google sheets is a visual way for students to view their own progress and compare their learning outcomes over time. Students can also utilize the tool themselves to create charts during comparative learning tasks and scientific inquiries.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 341 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.