WorkshopsExpress Forums Google Sites Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Google sites would a great a place organize all the information, lessons and materials for the students. It would be convenient if a student was absent or need to make up missed assignments. It would also be useful or parents to check on the class assignments and have the materials need if they need to help the student keep up with assignments.

Krista Landy
    Participant

Google Sites is a great way for me to share resources with the students. As a special Education Teacher I have found many resources that I could organize and share with my students.

Maryrose Kotlowski
    Participant

Google Sites is a great place to keep everything about your classroom in one place and organized. The students and I can access it to review work and information needed.

Christine Wei
    Participant

I like that you can place the calendar with due dates onto Google Site.

Josepina Buoncore
    Participant

Google sites is good for planning, for students to use projects at home.

Carolina Ottomanelli
    Participant

Google Sites is a great tool to organize all of our resources in one place. Students can view assignments and our class calendar. It could also be very useful in keeping families informed about what’s going on in our classroom.

Rebecca O’Mara
    Participant

Google Cites is a great tool to share information. I like to use it as a portfolio of student work, that can be shared with their parents. They can post reflections on projects and tests. Students can collaborate on research projects and keep all of their materials organized.

Xavier Hernandez
    Participant

Students and their families can go to a class page and see relevant course documents and information. It also helps absent students catch up.

Lisa Chang
    Participant

I can use Google Sites to assign fun projects (like Math Poetry) or provide some resources for specific mathematical concepts.

Divina Deleon
    Participant

Google sites is a great way to keep students work organized. Students can easily access new or missed assignments, create or upload assignments or artwork.

Claire Madson
    Participant

Google Sites is a great way to share and distribute information to students and parents. It’s a great way to organize your classroom community.

Michele Kaminsky
    Participant

Google Sites is good to use to organize the class.

Mary-Delia Marshall
    Participant

When we do our wild animals unit, we could create a class site with research information, and also students can upload their final poster on there for us all to see. Also, we could upload weekly writing–like a bulletin board–for remote viewing.

harris kunofsky
    Participant

Google Sites is a great way to catalogue content and post assignments for classes. Students can have access to your classroom even if they’re not physically in the classroom. It’s also a great place to share multimedia content with your class.

Adam Conte
    Participant

I think Google Sites is a great way to present your content to parents and students alike. It is also an excellent tool to use for an in-class project/assignment for a research project.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 287 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.